I made the banner

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: I made the banner

Post by CleveTown™ »

Dont get me wrong, I am very appreciative of yours and Fpliii's work and everything you've done for these refugees, but the banner is plain jane. Make it NBA Basketball oriented. Include teams logos in the background, make it snazzy. Looks like it took you 5 minutes to make this current banner.

Get back to your drink, brah.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

I think the banner is pretty good. Everything is set up now, so we can just put a new one up whenever we want pretty easily. Just need a 115*700 file named banner.png and I can put it in the directory to update it.

jj suggested that the new banner have some disgruntled and/or generally upset individuals in it behind the site name. I think that's a fine idea.
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

I know it's not my duty anymore, but I will try and put something together for a banner for the site that is more appealing. It may take me a few days because of my crazy schedule. I will send it to Fpliii when I'm finished and you all can decide if you like it or not.
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

fpliii wrote:I think the banner is pretty good. Everything is set up now, so we can just put a new one up whenever we want pretty easily. Just need a 115*700 file named banner.png and I can put it in the directory to update it.

jj suggested that the new banner have some disgruntled and/or generally upset individuals in it behind the site name. I think that's a fine idea.

Why can't the banner fill the entire table?
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Brian wrote:
fpliii wrote:I think the banner is pretty good. Everything is set up now, so we can just put a new one up whenever we want pretty easily. Just need a 115*700 file named banner.png and I can put it in the directory to update it.

It probably can, that's just the size I have in the .cfg file for now.

I'm having some trouble with them. In subsilver2 it's fine (though I think it should be 118*700 since there's some blank space at the bottom), but I'm having some trouble in DarkFx (banner is stuck on the left) and in ProSilver. Actually, do you wanna take a look? I can PM you the FTP info if you know how to work with these files (most of the style templates are css).
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

fpliii wrote:
Brian wrote:

I'm having some trouble with them. In subsilver2 it's fine (though I think it should be 118*700 since there's some blank space at the bottom), but I'm having some trouble in DarkFx (banner is stuck on the left) and in ProSilver. Actually, do you wanna take a look? I can PM you the FTP info if you know how to work with these files (most of the style templates are css).
Sure. Send it to me. I'll take a look.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Brian wrote:
fpliii wrote:
Brian wrote:

Sure. Send it to me. I'll take a look.
Cool, thanks.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Basketbawful has a pretty fun banner if you need inspiration. -

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I like the banner. Don't ruin it by junking it up.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

ripper76 wrote:I like the banner. Don't ruin it by junking it up.
Agreed. Minimalism isn't all the rage these days, but it damn well ought to be.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

I like the banner.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

The banner is cool.
elartman1973
El Padrino