I was never consulted on the blueprints of this board

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I was never consulted on the blueprints of this board

Post by elartman1973 »

Just seems since I will likely be carrying the board that I should have been consulted in the process..like a project manager on a construction site.
That said , looks great and it will take a.lot of getting use to...we (our group of outcasts) currently have three boards going up as whole
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: I was never consulted on the blueprints of this board

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:Just seems since I will likely be carrying the board that I should have been consulted in the process..like a project manager on a construction site.
That said , looks great and it will take a.lot of getting use to...we (our group of outcasts) currently have three boards going up as whole
I'm sure you can get the other boards down pretty quick...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Just seems since I will likely be carrying the board that I should have been consulted in the process..like a project manager on a construction site.
I dont follow

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
I dont follow
Probably better that way.

I'm glad you're here though.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

As has been documented, you have enough trouble "pulling your own weight".....I mean the shadow of your ass weighs 50 lbs.

:)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:

As has been documented, you have enough trouble "pulling your own weight".....I mean the shadow of your ass weighs 50 lbs.

:)
Blocked

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

The burden that some carry is cumbersome. Good thing there are artmen in this world.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

lol, this was funny...wonder if 420 is still blocked, inquiring minds want to know... :pop2: