Can we get some more mobile-friendly themes?

Talk about anything here.
Yuh
Superstar

Can we get some more mobile-friendly themes?

Post by Yuh »

These are straight up awful.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: Can we get some more mobile-friendly themes?

Post by FPL »

I'll try and work on it. There aren't many themes for phpBB that are mobile native. I'll search a bit more and see what I can find.

In the mean-time, subsilver2 (you can access it from the bottom or top of the screen by clicking "Switch to full style", and going to your User Control Panel to make the change) is pretty mobile-friendly IMO (I'm running it right now on my phone). If I can't find a new theme, I'll at least try to implement avatars and the Thanks system (I programmed in "Who quoted me?" based on the code from the other versions, click the magnifying glass and select it), maybe some appearance upgrades.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

yuh. wrote:These are straight up awful.
Honestly you should help with some research on phpbb mobile themes instead of taking perverted Facebook pics.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

Incognito wrote:
Honestly you should help with some research on phpbb mobile themes instead of taking perverted Facebook pics.
So are you gonna be following me around posting pics of dumb people on fb and Instagram like you did with Chifan? Is that the plan? I must've ruined you pretty bad, huh bitch?

Lol... you were probably the bitch jj said was reporting everything I posted.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

yuh. wrote:
Incognito wrote:
So are you gonna be following me around posting pics of dumb people on fb and Instagram like you did with Chifan? Is that the plan? I must've ruined you pretty bad, huh bitch?

You seem to be equally ruined by Abe.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

fpliii wrote:I'll try and work on it. There aren't many themes for phpBB that are mobile native. I'll search a bit more and see what I can find.

In the mean-time, subsilver2 (you can access it from the bottom or top of the screen by clicking "Switch to full style", and going to your User Control Panel to make the change) is pretty mobile-friendly IMO (I'm running it right now on my phone). If I can't find a new theme, I'll at least try to implement avatars and the Thanks system (I programmed in "Who quoted me?" based on the code from the other versions, click the magnifying glass and select it), maybe some appearance upgrades.
I'm using the one with the black background. I can't see the thanks button on this one but it seems to be easier on the eyes for some reason.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
yuh. wrote:
Incognito wrote: Honestly you should help with some research on phpbb mobile themes instead of taking perverted Facebook pics.

It took me one moment to make this sig. I don't follow Abe around. I don't find pics of people on the internet and post them here saying "oh, this is Abe, right guys? Hurr hurt hurr."

I don't care that much about him, but this dude apparently feels differently about me. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. I always am when I acquire a new message board pet. Just as long as he doesnt start sending me cock pics or trying any homo shit on my PM.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

yuh. wrote:
fpliii wrote:I'll try and work on it. There aren't many themes for phpBB that are mobile native. I'll search a bit more and see what I can find.

I'm using the one with the black background. I can't see the thanks button on this one but it seems to be easier on the eyes for some reason.
Ah okay, I like that one. I use it on my laptop (so does underbite).

The thanks button should be to the right of "QUOTE" (it's a thumbs up icon I believe).
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

yuh. wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
yuh. wrote: So are you gonna be following me around posting pics of dumb people on fb and Instagram like you did with Chifan? Is that the plan? I must've ruined you pretty bad, huh bitch?

It took me one moment to make this sig. I don't follow Abe around. I don't find pics of people on the internet and post them here saying "oh, this is Abe, right guys? Hurr hurt hurr."

I don't care that much about him, but this dude apparently feels differently about me. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. I always am when I acquire a new message board pet. Just as long as he doesnt start sending me cock pics or trying any homo shit on my PM.

He's an aspiring comedian. So, I'm sure your kind words will be well received.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

yuh. wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I guarantee you I wasn't the one who reported the board.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

Incognito wrote:
yuh. wrote:
Incognito wrote: Honestly you should help with some research on phpbb mobile themes instead of taking perverted Facebook pics.

Another empty guarantee with no collateral behind it.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

yuh. wrote:
Incognito wrote:
yuh. wrote: So are you gonna be following me around posting pics of dumb people on fb and Instagram like you did with Chifan? Is that the plan? I must've ruined you pretty bad, huh bitch?

Agreed.
Bill Russell

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

yuh. wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I just added Tapatalk support for the board. Try it out when you have a chance.
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

Where is the rest of the username? I'm disappointed.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Brian wrote:Where is the rest of the username? I'm disappointed.
Welcome!

Not sure, but if he wants it changed, he just has to let me know.
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

fpliii wrote:
Welcome!

Change it for me. lol
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Brian wrote:
fpliii wrote:
Welcome!

Change it for me. lol
lol what was it again? yuh_nikka? Or yuh_nukka?

I'll wait until he's online though so he catches it, because it'll lock him out if I change him in the interim (since login is by username as opposed to e-mail). :)
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

Yuh_Nuccu, I believe. Yeah, but don't change it because he'll need it for logging in. haha.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

What's up, Chancie? Welcome aboard, bud!

fpliii can change it to yuh_nuccu as a housewarming gift for our local legend. ;)
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

yuh. wrote:What's up, Chancie? Welcome aboard, bud!

fpliii can change it to yuh_nuccu as a housewarming gift for our local legend. ;)
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Absolutely the greatest username in message board history. Plus, one of my favorite posters from ESPN.

/verbal blowjob