Can we get some more mobile-friendly themes?

Talk about anything here.
Yuh
Superstar

Re: Can we get some more mobile-friendly themes?

Post by Yuh »

Brian wrote:
yuh. wrote:What's up, Chancie? Welcome aboard, bud!

fpliii can change it to yuh_nuccu as a housewarming gift for our local legend. ;)
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Absolutely the greatest username in message board history. Plus, one of my favorite posters from ESPN.

/verbal blowjob
Aw, shucks... you're just sayin' that...

*blushing*
Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

yuh_nuccu wrote:
Brian wrote:
yuh. wrote:What's up, Chancie? Welcome aboard, bud!

fpliii can change it to yuh_nuccu as a housewarming gift for our local legend. ;)
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Absolutely the greatest username in message board history. Plus, one of my favorite posters from ESPN.

/verbal blowjob

*blushing*
lol

It's the strangest thing, really. I get along with Heat fans famously. ..and this was well before LeBron came to the team. Just an oddity, I guess.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

Brian wrote:
yuh_nuccu wrote:
Brian wrote: I've said it before, and I will say it again. Absolutely the greatest username in message board history. Plus, one of my favorite posters from ESPN.

/verbal blowjob

*blushing*
lol

It's the strangest thing, really. I get along with Heat fans famously. ..and this was well before LeBron came to the team. Just an oddity, I guess.
Heat fans like ripper, htonwrue, and myself have always been very sensible people with thought-provoking points of views.