I remember when people said that Bosh couldn't put up his old Toronto numbers...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

I remember when people said that Bosh couldn't put up his old Toronto numbers...

Post by rileymartin »

He will be a big reason why VegasFraud is going to be sporting a really fucked avatar by seasons end.
fsuheater
Superstar

Re: I remember when people said that Bosh couldn't put up his old Toronto numbers...

Post by fsuheater »

I think he is good for about 24 ppg and 8 or 9 boards. Add in what he has added to his game defensively and with his 3's and he is a better all around player than his Toronto days.

This could be a big year for number 1.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: I remember when people said that Bosh couldn't put up his old Toronto numbers...

Post by rileymartin »

Bosh has made himself into one of the most versatile scorers in the entire NBA. People are going to scoff at this, but i think Bosh is going to challenge for the scoring title this season. He may not win it, but he is gonna be right there. His offensive has virtually no weaknesses now. He can pretty much score from anywhere on the floor.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

rileymartin wrote:Bosh has made himself into one of the most versatile scorers in the entire NBA. People are going to scoff at this, but i think Bosh is going to challenge for the scoring title this season. He may not win it, but he is gonna be right there. His offensive has virtually no weaknesses now. He can pretty much score from anywhere on the floor.

Agreed. My husband wanted to put some money down on Bosh for MVP based on the odds. Again, I think he will be a big surprise to many this season.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

fsuheater wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Bosh has made himself into one of the most versatile scorers in the entire NBA. People are going to scoff at this, but i think Bosh is going to challenge for the scoring title this season. He may not win it, but he is gonna be right there. His offensive has virtually no weaknesses now. He can pretty much score from anywhere on the floor.

Agreed. My husband wanted to put some money down on Bosh for MVP based on the odds. Again, I think he will be a big surprise to many this season.
your husband would be an idiot. It would take bosh a 30/11 type year to even be consider over Bron or AD with smaller stats
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

CleveTown™ wrote:
fsuheater wrote:

your husband would be an idiot. It would take bosh a 30/11 type year to even be consider over Bron or AD with smaller stats
You must have missed the part where I said "based on the odds." In other words, while unlikely, the payoff would be worth the bet.

No one said Bosh is shoe in. But lol at a statement that he "has" to score 30 a night and average 11 boards to be considered. If the Heat are a top 2 or possibly 3 seed with bosh at the helm, ESPECIALLY given the expectations of the Heat team this year, and he is around 25 ppg and 9 or so boards, he's in the discussion.

There's some clowns on here who have predicted the Heat won't even make the playoffs. If they are a top 2 or possibly 3 seed, the opportunity is there.

Given how stacked Cleveland is, and the fact that Love and Kyrie are gonna have a lot of touches, I don't see Lebron repeating.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bosh can put up 40 and 20 if he wanted. Look at that fat ass he's married to.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

LMHS KB 24 Fan wrote:Bosh can put up 40 and 20 if he wanted. Look at that fat ass he's married to.
Bosh is possibly the worst rebounder of any player at his position
he won't average more than 8 -9 boards at the most

he could average about 20-22 points per game.
sportswise1
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

he's proving many people wrong.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

town bidness wrote:he's proving many people wrong.
Nobody doubted he could put up 20 a night
but he won't do well on the boards over the course of the season IMO
sportswise1
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

sportswise1 wrote:
Based on what? The last few years playing with LeBron? That changed his whole game. He averaged 9.4 RPG in Toronto and is at 11.5 to start this season. The poor rebounding the last couple years was the outlier, not an indicator of things to come.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I think Bosh will have a great season but he is going to have to put up some ridiculous numbers to be in MVP considerations.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

sportswise1 wrote:
plenty of people said he couldn't get back to his old numbers. the parsing re: rebs above was unseen by me though.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

sportswise1 wrote:
LMHS KB 24 Fan wrote:Bosh can put up 40 and 20 if he wanted. Look at that fat ass he's married to.
Bosh is possibly the worst rebounder of any player at his position
he won't average more than 8 -9 boards at the most

he could average about 20-22 points per game.
20-22ppg and 8-9rpg is bad?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Bosh isn't winning mvp because Miami isn't going to win enough games for him to even get votes.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Bosh isn't winning mvp because Miami isn't going to win enough games for him to even get votes.
I am not really predicting that he will be in the MVP race (although, if the Heat reach 50+ wins, he could be in the conversation), I am saying he is going to challenge for the scoring title.
As for his rebounding, he is never going to be Dennis Rodman, but, he can and probably will average a double double this season.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

I actually don't recall anyone saying this.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

y2ktors wrote:I actually don't recall anyone saying this.
So because you don't remember, that makes it untrue?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bosh doing the damn thing and going home to smash on some thick pancake stacked booty cheeks.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

rileymartin wrote:
y2ktors wrote:I actually don't recall anyone saying this.
So because you don't remember, that makes it untrue?
It simply means that I don't recall anyone saying this.

It was obvious that he was a 3rd wheel over the last 4 seasons, hence why his personal stats were down.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!