If Erin Andrews were 15 lbs heavier, she'd be a waitress

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: If Erin Andrews were 15 lbs heavier, she'd be a waitress

Post by lettherebehouse »

Meh, I got over her after seeing her in the Probiotic commercials. She's old news. Give me Angels post game reporter Alex Curry any day over Erin.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Robceltsfan wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
She's very attractive. Those saying otherwise are crazy.
Or we prefer different type(s) of women.

I'm not saying that she's ugly or that she doesn't have a nice body. But in college, I saw hundreds of chicks like her so she is not one that I find eye-catching.

Final question:

Given the opportunity (and situation where you aren't cheating on a significant other), would you stick your dick in Erin Andrews vagina?
It depends on the mindset that I'm in at that moment. But she's definitely do-able so I can't give a definite no for an answer.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:Meh, I got over her after seeing her in the Probiotic commercials. She's old news. Give me Angels post game reporter Alex Curry any day over Erin.
Yup
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:By no means is Erin Andrews ugly. Or even unattractive.

But I think she might be overrated a bit. She has that "beauty contestant" look... something the QB from Alabama's chick had too... but that didn't stop old man Musberger from jerking off to her on air. Some people like the blown out long hair and heavy makeup look that takes awhile to put together. Something about it seems a bit fake to me.

And Andrews has a slightly odd mouth, if we're getting really picky.

[Note: But no... I wouldn't turn her down if the opportunity presented itself in a world where that is a viable opportunity. She's still an attractive woman who seems smart, probably has a decent personality and is semi-famous.]
She has a wide mouth with a big nose. That shit ain't attractive at all.

You also have a point on the makeup subject. I'm not a fan of it so less is best. A woman who is naturally beautiful or pretty when she first wakes up from a good night's sleep is what I love.

McCarron's gf is not a natural. Obvious Fake boobs + a shit load of makeup is not what I prefer.

Y2K

Post by Y2K »

lettherebehouse wrote:Meh, I got over her after seeing her in the Probiotic commercials. She's old news. Give me Angels post game reporter Alex Curry any day over Erin.
That's some real shit House. She's definitely better looking than Erin.

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:Wasnt it somebody on the old boards who said that her getting caught naked on video was all staged by her?

Initially, I was one of those who thought that.

It's not like we haven't seen it before...
I was thinking it was you abe.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I'd probably leave my wife mid stroke if she called.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

When discussing the fuckability of a certain woman, i don't understand the need to list off more attractive women or give the "I can walk down the street and find someone more attractive" line

Sure, there are definitely many woman out there more attractive than Erin Andrews

But I'd still fuck Erin Andrews...twice
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Titan18 wrote:When discussing the fuckability of a certain woman, i don't understand the need to list off more attractive women or give the "I can walk down the street and find someone more attractive" line

Sure, there are definitely many woman out there more attractive than Erin Andrews

There's a lot of truth in the above post.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

y2ktors wrote:
That's some real shit House. She's definitely better looking than Erin.
Sure she is. And 12 years younger.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Titan18 wrote:When discussing the fuckability of a certain woman, i don't understand the need to list off more attractive women or give the "I can walk down the street and find someone more attractive" line

Yeah. I think I did that to make myself seem more reserved in the high brow section of this arena since the reality is I'd bang anything with a pulse. But you are right, fa sho.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Yeah. I think I did that to make myself seem more reserved in the high brow section of this arena since the reality is I'd bang anything with a pulse. But you are right, fa sho.

My standards when I was "clubbing/partying/crazy in my teens & 20's" was basically 5 or better. If I was REALLY drunk it might have dipped down to a 3.

Too many people on here claiming they fuck nothing but 9's and above.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

My standards when I was "clubbing/partying/crazy in my teens & 20's" was basically 5 or better. If I was REALLY drunk it might have dipped down to a 3.

LOL. Would rather fuck several 3-7's than one nine. I would no doubt bang her now and then in the morning.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Why?

Because attractiveness (in humans) is a relative trait.

Her being on TV maximizes the exposure men have to her, the number of times she is seen by them (which in turn biases attractiveness ratings, you can look it up), etc...and this is all with the additional benefit of makeup, lighting, etc...

You are seeing Erin Andrews at not only her best, but her best COMBINED with advantages that are not offered to the average woman. Which in turn throws off ratings as compared to other women.

It is just trying to adjust and control for those factors a bit, that's all. It's not complicated.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Show specific examples of that please. With links and/or posts.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush is so gay that he wouldn't even bang a smoking hot broad like Erin Andrews LOL
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
I also don't know that I've seen anyone ever claim that.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Bush is so gay that he wouldn't even bang a smoking hot broad like Erin Andrews LOL

I might have to rethink my participation in Bush4Ever threads. He probably thinks I'm being flirtatious.

Yikes. I don't want that homo-rubbing faggot near me.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Bush is so gay that he wouldn't even bang a smoking hot broad like Erin Andrews LOL

I might have to rethink my participation in Bush4Ever threads. He probably thinks I'm being flirtatious.

Yikes. I don't want that homo-rubbing faggot near me.

Can you believe how gay he is?

I'd fuck Erin right in the pussy!
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
I also don't know that I've seen anyone ever claim that.

I can't give people general specifics, but when you have people saying they wouldn't fuck Star-X that someone posts, or belittle them by saying Random-Girl-Y in Cubicle-Z is hotter than Star-X.......it's not hard to make the connection.

~George Carlin~