If Erin Andrews were 15 lbs heavier, she'd be a waitress

Talk about anything here.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Re: If Erin Andrews were 15 lbs heavier, she'd be a waitress

Post by Y2K »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:Erin Andrews is around a 7.5 without makeup, airbrushes, etc...

Sometimes I think you all don't get outside enough. I can literally walk down the street downtown from my office in Minny and bump into a better looking woman on my way to my car.

Besides, you don't really know her personality and mind, which is the most important and valued quality females should have to us as males.

:troll:
The last part is most important to me...seriously. I dig Julie Bowen a lot.

Whenever I see her, she seems really annoying.

And she needs to eat a sandwich.
I like her upbeat and free-spirit personality.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't find Sandra Bullock very attractive. I find Bowen to be a lot more attractive than her.
Indeed.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

fsuheater wrote:Just skipping the comments because I saw the "p" word and it skeeved me out.

Erin is quick on her toes (an important skill necessary for someone in her field) and seems to be able to carry a conversation with most anyone. To me, her looks from the neck up are not all that impressive but she does have a great figure though, I'll give her that. She is a bit over the top for me in terms of personality, but she probably had to be that way to land a spot on the field on Saturdays. She comes off as gutsy and punchy - not bad qualities to have in a male-dominated industry. This is me looking past the fact that she is a Gator...
Just because it's not a man doesn't mean you're not cheating.

You should confess to your husband that you're having these feelings fro Erin Andrews.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't find Sandra Bullock very attractive. I find Bowen to be a lot more attractive than her.
I can not stand bullock.

She's gmen to my LJ.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

fsuheater wrote:Just skipping the comments because I saw the "p" word and it skeeved me out.

Erin is quick on her toes (an important skill necessary for someone in her field) and seems to be able to carry a conversation with most anyone. To me, her looks from the neck up are not all that impressive but she does have a great figure, I'll give her that. She is a bit over the top for me in terms of personality, but she probably had to be that way to land a spot on the field on Saturdays. She comes off as gutsy and punchy - not bad qualities to have in a male-dominated industry. This is me looking past the fact that she is a Gator...

As an aside, I think Samantha Ponder takes the cake in terms of personable, bright, attractive reporters. She seems like a great girl and is extremely likeable.

I didn't know you were so offended by the word PENIS.

I apologize and promise not to use it on these boards anymore.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Penis
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Erin is quick on her toes (an important skill necessary for someone in her field) and seems to be able to carry a conversation with most anyone. To me, her looks from the neck up are not all that impressive but she does have a great figure though, I'll give her that. She is a bit over the top for me in terms of personality, but she probably had to be that way to land a spot on the field on Saturdays. She comes off as gutsy and punchy - not bad qualities to have in a male-dominated industry. This is me looking past the fact that she is a Gator...

You should confess to your husband that you're having these feelings fro Erin Andrews.
Bwahaha. Her name has come up in conversation a few times and we even caught her some on Dancing with the stars (back when I used to watch that show and the husband would humor me by pretending to watch it with me). He said something about her rack and seemed offended that I didn't think she was all that pretty.

She was pretty obnoxious on So You Think You Can Dance, just a little too "in your face" and over the top for me, but I've never minded her in a football setting. If that is a crush, then label me an admirer.

And p.s. - don't you know the rule that it is ALWAYS okay for women to comment on other women's looks? I try to stay away from the ugly stuff, just not my style, but I don't mind acknowledging when a woman is a beauty. In my mind, Erin doesn't qualify as one, but she's not unattractive.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

fsuheater wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Bwahaha. Her name has come up in conversation a few times and we even caught her some on Dancing with the stars (back when I used to watch that show and the husband would humor me by pretending to watch it with me). He said something about her rack and seemed offended that I didn't think she was all that pretty.

She was pretty obnoxious on So You Think You Can Dance, just a little too "in your face" and over the top for me, but I've never minded her in a football setting. If that is a crush, then label me an admirer.

Well, she's no Samantha Ponder, amirite?

You'd jeopardize your marriage for a piece of that on a midday rendezvous after a nice cobb salad lunch shared on the patio before shopping for purses, amirite?
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

Robceltsfan wrote:

Erin is quick on her toes (an important skill necessary for someone in her field) and seems to be able to carry a conversation with most anyone. To me, her looks from the neck up are not all that impressive but she does have a great figure, I'll give her that. She is a bit over the top for me in terms of personality, but she probably had to be that way to land a spot on the field on Saturdays. She comes off as gutsy and punchy - not bad qualities to have in a male-dominated industry. This is me looking past the fact that she is a Gator...

As an aside, I think Samantha Ponder takes the cake in terms of personable, bright, attractive reporters. She seems like a great girl and is extremely likeable.

Not THAT "P" word, silly! My 3-year old girl says penis on nearly a weekly basis, lol!
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

deezna10 wrote:Penis
You must be so proud that you have one. Job well done.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
fsuheater wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

You'd jeopardize your marriage for a piece of that on a midday rendezvous after a nice cobb salad lunch shared on the patio before shopping for purses, amirite?
Boy, you have me all figured out, dontcha?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

fsuheater wrote:
deezna10 wrote:Penis
You must be so proud that you have one. Job well done.
THanks heater :D
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

fsuheater wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
fsuheater wrote:

Boy, you have me all figured out, dontcha?

I'm very intuitive.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

fsuheater wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Not THAT "P" word, silly! My 3-year old girl says penis on nearly a weekly basis, lol!
Your little girl is heading in the wrong direction, mama. You need to nip that in the bud before she she starts giving away the other "P" word.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

FSU's behavior in this thread (lesbianism, penis talk, etc...) is making me uncomfortable.

I recommend a temp. ban for violating the high standards of the messageboard community.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I'd do anything/everything to her.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Bush4Ever wrote:FSU's behavior in this thread (lesbianism, penis talk, etc...) is making me uncomfortable.

I recommend a temp. ban for violating the high standards of the messageboard community.
oh come on Bush, heater is all good
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

deezna10 wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:FSU's behavior in this thread (lesbianism, penis talk, etc...) is making me uncomfortable.

Stop being a pussy deez.

OOPS...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever wrote:Erin Andrews is around a 7.5 without makeup, airbrushes, etc...

Sometimes I think you all don't get outside enough. I can literally walk down the street downtown from my office in Minny and bump into a better looking woman on my way to my car.

Besides, you don't really know her personality and mind, which is the most important and valued quality females should have to us as males.

She is a 9 based on her body alone. Absolutely killer. Check out the peephole video her publicists arranged, goddess body.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Robceltsfan wrote:
deezna10 wrote:

Stop being a pussy deez.

OOPS...
Whoow what did you say Robbie boy? :underbite: