So why do Bull fans hate Lebron so much?

Talk about anything here.

Why do Bull fans hate Lebron?

He left them hanging dry in Free Agency
No votes
He's eliminated the Bulls from the Playoffs 2 of the last 3 years
No votes
He shut down Rose in the 2011 Playoffs
No votes
They're afraid that he might eclipse Jordan as the GOAT
18%
All of the above
45%
Other (Explain)
36%

Total votes: 11

l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

So why do Bull fans hate Lebron so much?

Post by l3bron »

They seem to hate him more than Cleveland fans do.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: So why do Bull fans hate Lebron so much?

Post by Deez »

I actually like lebron but letots need to know when to stop with the stupid comments
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

deezna10 wrote:I actually like lebron but letots need to know when to stop with the stupid comments
And you're incapable of ignoring them why?
Come at the King, you best not miss.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

I usually do ignore them. I just happened to pick up tonight on it
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I don't hate Lebron. Best player in the game by far
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

I think he's a great player, but just can't stand watching him when he whines about calls or flops like a bitch all the time. I know players complain all the time about calls but when you run back to your bench about to cry because a foul gets called on you...come on man. Man up and play the damn game.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Would you like a player that has eliminated your favorite team from the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years after deciding against joining your favorite team? I hate Lebron but respect him.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Why do Bronze nut lickers constantly confuse the facts with "hate"...?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I'm sure this has lots to do with it

DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

His fans are beyond annoying and delusional. They actually think hes still the best in the game before Durant. They continue to praise him even after the "decision of collusion" in which he took the bitch way out after years of being exposed and quitting on his team. They to seem think that Lebron did it ALL in Cleveland while ignoring the fact he had solid help around enabling him and his team to have two 60 plus win seasons

Hes a great player. No doubt. But he has also taken over the label of "Most Overrated Player Ever" from Kobe which is a HUGE accomplishment

Hes bulldozed defenders for TEN YEARS with off-arms and lowering shoulders , yet never fouls out of games. He bitches and whines at refs CONSTANTLY yet he never gets ejected. Double standard up the ass when it comes with Stern in his regime in smoothing and kissing the Heat's ass.

At one point, I was a Lebron fan to some extent before Fake Elbow injuries and quitting on his team, and taking the puss way out.

Lebron in essence is everything that is WRONG with not just the NBA but corporate america in general. He encapsulates corruption, double standards, FAVORITISM, taking the easy BITCH way out instead of EARNING your achievements and legacies,

Evil, and corruption, corporate snobbery, double standards, are not just pie in the sky theories.. They have a face and a name

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

DorianRo wrote:His fans are beyond annoying and delusional. They actually think hes still the best in the game before Durant. They continue to praise him even after the "decision of collusion" in which he took the bitch way out after years of being exposed and quitting on his team. They to seem think that Lebron did it ALL in Cleveland while ignoring the fact he had solid help around enabling him and his team to have two 60 plus win seasons

Hes a great player. No doubt. But he has also taken over the label of "Most Overrated Player Ever" from Kobe which is a HUGE accomplishment

Hes bulldozed defenders for TEN YEARS with off-arms and lowering shoulders , yet never fouls out of games. He bitches and whines at refs CONSTANTLY yet he never gets ejected. Double standard up the ass when it comes with Stern in his regime in smoothing and kissing the Heat's ass.

At one point, I was a Lebron fan to some extent before Fake Elbow injuries and quitting on his team, and taking the puss way out.

Lebron in essence is everything that is WRONG with not just the NBA but corporate america in general. He encapsulates corruption, double standards, FAVORITISM, taking the easy BITCH way out instead of EARNING your achievements and legacies,

Evil, and corruption, corporate snobbery, double standards, are not just pie in the sky theories.. They have a face and a name

POWERFUL post.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I don't hate LeBron, but after he took LeEasyWayOut to Miami I lost all respect for the man.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Jordan420Bulls wrote:Why do Bronze nut lickers constantly confuse the facts with "hate"...?

Good question... ^^^
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I don't give a fuck about LeBron. I think there's like 2 actual LeBron fans here. 90 percent of the threads about LeBron are from bulls fans attacking him.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

DorianRo wrote:His fans are beyond annoying and delusional. They actually think hes still the best in the game before Durant. They continue to praise him even after the "decision of collusion" in which he took the bitch way out after years of being exposed and quitting on his team. They to seem think that Lebron did it ALL in Cleveland while ignoring the fact he had solid help around enabling him and his team to have two 60 plus win seasons

Bulldozing defenders, lowering shoulders and shedding smaller defensemen with an off arm, bitches and whines at refs, constantly sucked up to by the media, took the bitch way out by abandoning his original team to join up with a team that is sure to contend, being crowned everything before winning an NBA title. Evil, corruption, corporate snobbery, double standards, etc.

Whew! For a minute there I thought you were talking about Shaq.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:I don't give a fuck about LeBron. I think there's like 2 actual LeBron fans here. 90 percent of the threads about LeBron are from bulls fans attacking him.
What a silly LeTot! ROFL
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

I believe I described this in another thread (or ripper did) but it's not Bulls fans in general but just fans of Michael Jordan who hate him and it's because they are insecure of LeBron's legacy coming to and possibly surpassing that of Jordan and his legacy but we all know that crap is based on opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong but just a lot of insecurity on all sides.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Heat "fans" are still in a lot of pain.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmouse03 wrote:I believe I described this in another thread (or ripper did) but it's not Bulls fans in general but just fans of Michael Jordan who hate him and it's because they are insecure of LeBron's legacy coming to and possibly surpassing that of Jordan and his legacy but we all know that crap is based on opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong but just a lot of insecurity on all sides.

I've always respected you on these boards, but as I said (in the other thread) you AND ripper are full of shit about this.

Give me one -1- reason why Jordan fans should be "insecure" over the legacy of a player who is 2-3 in the Finals, and after 11 seasons in the league hasn't even climbed half-way to the summit of Mount Jordan?

Just 1 reason...

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:I believe I described this in another thread (or ripper did) but it's not Bulls fans in general but just fans of Michael Jordan who hate him and it's because they are insecure of LeBron's legacy coming to and possibly surpassing that of Jordan and his legacy but we all know that crap is based on opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong but just a lot of insecurity on all sides.

I've always respected you on these boards, but as I said (in the other thread) you AND ripper are full of shit about this.

Give me one -1- reason why Jordan fans should be "insecure" over the legacy of a player who is 2-3 in the Finals, and after 11 seasons in the league hasn't even climbed half-way to the summit of Mount Jordan?

Just 1 reason...
Exactly.

Putting the LeDingleberries in their place with facts and context doesn't = "hate" or anything else for that matter.