NYC about to pay Reparations to Blacks for Slavery during the 1700's...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

NYC about to pay Reparations to Blacks for Slavery during the 1700's...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

DemonRat scum have fucked up the city/state so badly for minorities that they have to do something to try and win back the YUUUUGE voting base of Blacks who are now supporting Trump/MAGA... and what better way to do so then to provide FREE hand-outs, this time for events that took place nearly 300 years ago!

:lol: :L

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nyc-reparat ... y-payments

Wash, rinse and repeat... and yet the simpletons STILL fall for it hook, line and sinker, thinking that the Leftoids really care about them even though they continue to put minorities at the bottom of the Totum Pole (even below artman's Illegals).

It's truly sickening what the Left has become... MLK has to be rolling over in his grave.

:roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: NYC about to pay Reparations to Blacks for Slavery during the 1700's...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

i swear to God you couldn’t make this shit up.

imagine going back in time and apologizing to the slaves of the 1700s and telling them not to worry we will make it up to you in the year 2024.

:biggums:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:50 am i swear to God you couldn’t make this shit up.

imagine going back in time and apologizing to the slaves of the 1700s and telling them not to worry we will make it up to you in the year 2024.

:lol:

Funny AND pathetically sad at the same time, for several reasons.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:43 am DemonRat scum have fucked up the city/state so badly for minorities that they have to do something to try and win back the YUUUUGE voting base of Blacks who are now supporting Trump/MAGA... and what better way to do so then to provide FREE hand-outs, this time for events that took place nearly 300 years ago!

Wash, rinse and repeat... and yet the simpletons STILL fall for it hook, line and sinker, thinking that the Leftoids really care about them even though they continue to put minorities at the bottom of the Totum Pole (even below artman's Illegals).

It's truly sickening what the Left has become... MLK has to be rolling over in his grave.

Oh really...What date do the first payments start...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:41 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:43 am DemonRat scum have fucked up the city/state so badly for minorities that they have to do something to try and win back the YUUUUGE voting base of Blacks who are now supporting Trump/MAGA... and what better way to do so then to provide FREE hand-outs, this time for events that took place nearly 300 years ago!

That hasn't been established yet, dementia. Why are you asking anyway... you live in MAGA Country now, plus you're not Black so you can't get in on the action fool. Did you forget to take your meds again this morning?

:lol: :L :roll:
Spoiler:
PS: WHEN are you going to finally come out of the closet and admit you're a Lefty Loser???? I mean, it's pretty clear that's what you are; however I'm wondering when you'll muster up the balls to finally admit it?

:noidea:

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:50 am
rileymartin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:41 am

That hasn't been established yet, dementia. Why are you asking anyway... you live in MAGA Country now, plus you're not Black so you can't get in on the action fool. Did you forget to take your meds again this morning?

:lol: :L :roll:
Spoiler:
PS: WHEN are you going to finally come out of the closet and admit you're a Lefty Loser???? I mean, it's pretty clear that's what you are; however I'm wondering when you'll muster up the balls to finally admit it?

:noidea:
Oh ok...So when did they approve these payments? How much will each person get? Can you post where this was approved for e so we can see it?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Dems still dangling this carrot in front of the silly wabbit

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Ati's people lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Waste of a story imho
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Huge exhaustion. I dont care about slavery, get the F over it already
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

NYC is a mess. We need Giuliani to come back. Our city council is so stupid that they passed a law allowing non citizens to vote. Our mayor signed it into law. Luckily it was overturned.

California and nyc are Satan’s strongholds
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Ngl i lowkey want to see reparations happen just for the fuckery

:mjpopcorn:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:11 pm Ngl i lowkey want to see reparations happen just for the fuckery

:mjpopcorn:
Lots of fun repo on YouTube of Cadillacs and mansions lol. Likely more enjoyable than watching women getting tased by cops
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:50 am i swear to God you couldn’t make this shit up.

If anything they owe us money for all the problems they have caused
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

New Yorkers stay owned
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:07 pm NYC is a mess. We need Giuliani to come back. Our city council is so stupid that they passed a law allowing non citizens to vote. Our mayor signed it into law. Luckily it was overturned.

California and nyc are Satan’s strongholds
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**