Artman/shill/riley's people claim Trump's mass deportation plan would cause a major Recession in America...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Artman/shill/riley's people claim Trump's mass deportation plan would cause a major Recession in America...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

The buffoon's over at MSNBC said today that Trump deporting 10-million ILLEGALS would demolish at least 2 major industries and lead to a Recession because there is already (supposedly) a labor shortage in America.

Artman/shill/riley... what are your thoughts on what your people are claiming?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Artman/shill/riley's people claim Trump's mass deportation plan would cause a major Recession in America...

Post by elartman1973 »

Duh!
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Artman/shill/riley's people claim Trump's mass deportation plan would cause a major Recession in America...

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:35 pmDuh!
So you believe if Trump deported 10-million ILLEGALS that the country would fall into a major recession, eh?

Could you elaborate on why, exactly?

Thanks in advance.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Artman...?????

Where did you go????

Please elaborate on why you agree with MSNBC that deporting 10-million ILLEGALS will lead America into a major recession.

Thanks in advance.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BUMP for riley and shill... why are you avoiding this thread???

Give us your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk has zero common sense on how this country operates

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Pretty broad statement TDK. What 2 industries?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:19 pm Tdk has zero common sense on how this country operates
Suuuure... so that's why I'm asking an "expert" like you, only you won't elaborate. Instead, you make blanket statements THEN run (er, waddle) away like the fat, gutless loser that you are when you're called-out to explain your position on an issue.

In other words STHU fatso... you are a clueless simpleton, and you prove it each and every day.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:36 pm Pretty broad statement TDK. What 2 industries?
I don't know... was at my Uncle's house to play cards and when we walked in he had that garbage station on the TV. I heard pretty much everything I articulated in the OP and then he shut off the tube, so I didn't get to hear the rest of the exchange.

Keep in mind though, that MSNBC is strictly an "opinion-based" news source, so clearly whoever it was who made the comment was talking out of his ass.

UNLESS fatso artman can shed some light on the issue, since he obviously agrees with the premise. Unfortunately fatso refuses to do so.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:07 pm BUMP for riley and shill... why are you avoiding this thread???

Give us your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
To be fair, I avoid most of your drunken gibberish threads...You are pretty dumb...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:38 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:07 pm BUMP for riley and shill... why are you avoiding this thread???

Give us your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
To be fair, I avoid most of your drunken gibberish threads...You are pretty dumb...
Actually you don't, dementia... it just seems like that to you because you often forget to take your meds.

Be that as it may, why are you too chicken to give us your thoughts about your people claiming a mass deportation of illegals would lead America into a YUUUUGE recession?

Take off your skirt, man up, and give us your thoughts already. Enough stalling...!

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk break new stupidity records daily

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:20 pm Tdk break new stupidity records daily
^^^^^... 350 pounds of hot air, blubber and cowardness right there, folks... ^^^^^

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:09 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:20 pm Tdk break new stupidity records daily
^^^^^... 350 pounds of hot air, blubber and cowardness right there, folks... ^^^^^
ouchie
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Like I said. Record breaking stupidity.
I dont even weigh 250 and am the complete opposite of a coward.

Imagine being a dumbfuck who lacks the balls to take any accountability for failures and constantly points fingers and lives in absolute denial calling anyone a coward.

What a complete fucking imbicile.

Admit right here and now that you know the election was not rigged and be a man. Stop pushing documented lies because you're PETRIFIED to admit you were dead wrong.

You won't because
1. You're stupid and gullible
2. You're a COWARD

I've seen ZERO hint of bravery from Trump or any of his cult members. None. Just a head of pussies afraid to admit they were wrong

Absolutely decapitated

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:29 pmAdmit right here and now that you know the election was not rigged and be a man.
I PM’d tdk and he has agreed to admit to all of that AFTER you admit you have breasts and autism.

Deal? Be a man.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:49 am
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:29 pmAdmit right here and now that you know the election was not rigged and be a man.
I PM’d tdk and he has agreed to admit to all of that AFTER you admit you have breasts and autism.

Deal? Be a man.
I have niether..Thats a fact, unlike everything you and tdk fall for
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:53 am
ElJorge wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:49 am

Deal? Be a man.
I have niether..Thats a fact, unlike everything you and tdk fall fir
i told you before and i’ll tell you again …. watch how you talk to my maga brothers