Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Dr. Oz's Fat Suit Depression

Post by kobeunderbite »

Dr. Oz is a great man.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Fat is better. You guys will realize this when the apocalypse happens and everyone is starving except for the fat kids
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

NotAgain wrote:Fat is better. You guys will realize this when the apocalypse happens and everyone is starving except for the fat kids
Fat kids might get eaten.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

We should have ZERO pity for people that are perfectly healthy, and Obese. What I mean by that is, if a person has a health issue first, that causes that person to gain weight, then that is different. But if they are otherwise healthy, get Fat, and that fat causes problems, then SHAME ON YOU!

Why? All those people have to do is CHOOSE to eat right, Exercise, and WHALA!!! Cured! Imagine if people with things like Severe Seizures, Cancer, Aids, etc, were told that all they had to do to get "Cured" was eat right and exerciser!! They'd be the happiest people alive!

But, those 600+lb people say THEY have it bad......when THEY are the ones doing it to themselves!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

NotAgain wrote:Fat is better. You guys will realize this when the apocalypse happens and everyone is starving except for the fat kids

Why would they starve at a slower rate?

They have more weight to lose but I suspect an overweight person wouldn't get hungry any quicker or slower than a person of normal weight.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

No artman jokes yet?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

americaninfidel wrote:
Fat kids might get eaten.
Well, they are slower and easier to catch. You might have a point. On the other hand, you need energy when you do catch them, and the malnourished might not be up for it
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

WiseGuy wrote:

Why would they starve at a slower rate?

They have more weight to lose but I suspect an overweight person wouldn't get hungry any quicker or slower than a person of normal weight.
Starvation syndrome is when the body starts burning the reserves of the body. Unfortunately, muscle gets burned first because it is the healthiest. The more fit person starving would use his reserves of muscles then whatever fat. Same holds true for the obese, who have the same muscle for walking etc.
I was being tongue-and cheek but it is interesting to consider