Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Sniper shot 8 rounds from POINT BLANK range after witnesses see him on a VACANT rooftop 150 feet away and scream to the police and Secret Service, who looked directly at the group and do nothing. Also, President Trump has less SS protection than former Presidents even though he travels significantly more than the others, and WORST, some of the DemonRats lobbied to strip Trump of his protection altogether!

Brandon and the White House will have to answer for this.

Also to blame is the Lefty media scum (and the simpletons of society they brainwash) with their 24/7 "Trump is a Nazi/Hitler who is going to destroy America, kill your dog and rape your wife" rhetoric, which has been inciting wack jobs and mindless idiots for 8 years... the artman and riley types, basically. They too will be held accountable when Donald "The Warrior" Trump becomes President again.

:trumpmad: :trumpmad: :trumpmad:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Post by Alex_Murphy »

This is fucking insane. I’m confused as to who the shooter is. Is it that fat antifa Artman lookalike or someone more agile and skilled. I’m not well versed in guns so idk how likely it is for an average joe to possess a sniper rifle… but to have one and be trained to use it are two diff things. Trump moved his head just in time to get grazed and not struck by the bullet, that lets me know the shot was on target. So we are dealing with a professional assassin type not some Artman antifa kid with nothing to do on a Saturday night (much like Artman)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Post by elartman1973 »

So totally staged
Trump- " I took a bullet for you all"

-trumpsters fall for it hook line and sinker and continue to believe he is the second coming of christ and a diety as they've been preprogrammed and brainwashed into believing
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:34 am So totally staged

-trumpsters fall for it hook line and sinker and continue to believe he is the second coming of christ and a diety as they've been preprogrammed and brainwashed into believing
Shut up and go away you been begging for attention since last night
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm one of many who do not have one single shred of respect for leoss ( or "spect" as he likes to call it in the ebonics he desperately tries to emulate)

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

You're getting tug boated out to the Bermuda Triangle and dumped overboard when Trump is elected.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:45 am

You're getting tug boated out to the Bermuda Triangle and dumped overboard when Trump is elected.
So you support a dictator and a fascist nation where people aren't allowed to have different opinions?

The more you losers push Trump, the more you prove to be against freedom

Wanting to punish follow Americans for having different opinions than yours and then thinking you're on the right side of history is mondboggling and stupid.

You're so brainwashed

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Absolutely it was an inside job. After reviewing everything, it's the only logical conclusion.

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:52 am

So you support a dictator and a fascist nation where people aren't allowed to have different opinions?

Wanting to punish follow Americans for having different opinions than yours and then thinking you're on the right side of history is mondboggling and stupid.

You're so brainwashed
liberals have had free reign with "opinions".

Party's over.

I want you all either killed or gone or separated from the rest of us civilized conservatives. You aren't American. You are evil Marxists.

And yes, I would go back home to take part in the war if need be.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Civil war about to pop off
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:46 am

You're so brainwashed

Party's over.

I want you all either killed or gone or separated from the rest of us civilized conservatives. You aren't American. You are evil Marxists.

Brainwashed

And falling hook line and sinker for the same job

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Where is 150’ coming from?
Everything I have read says 450’.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:03 am Where is 150’ coming from?
Everything I have read says 450’.
150 meters. A chip shot, actually surprised he missed.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

You're so brainwashed
I’d support that. Sadly, Trump is not a fascist dictator. One should be along soon though.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:46 am

You're so brainwashed

Party's over.

I want camps, now.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

It appears Brandon himself made some interesting comments.

On July 8 the pig said, "We're done talking about the debate. It's time to put Trump in the bulls-eye. We can't go another day without explaining what he's doing, and we have to go after him."

5 days later someone attempts to assassinate Trump from a building 150 yards away, a building that was completely void of Secret Service/police presence, and even after witnesses screamed that they saw a man with a gun nothing is done about it.

WoW... !!!

Brandon should be arrested immediately for inciting the assassination attempt AND there should be an immediate (independent) investigation of the Secret Service and the police force on duty that day.

It's WAR now, and the Leftoids are about to get slaughtered!

:trumpmad:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Trumps camp is despicable. Staging this shit show fraud assassination attempt is pathetic

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I am absolutely against artman and his people having any freedom or any rights. They should be punished for their opinions. They shouldn't even exist really, let alone be in this country.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:46 pm Trumps camp is despicable. Staging this shit show fraud assassination attempt is pathetic
You are really weird.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:51 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:46 pm Trumps camp is despicable. Staging this shit show fraud assassination attempt is pathetic
You are really weird.
He's very weird AND very, very stupid.
Spoiler:
...and VERY fat!