Forget about Ant, KAT's been shitting the bed too

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Forget about Ant, KAT's been shitting the bed too

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

How you gonna be seven goddamn feet tall and shoot .278 from the floor this series? And we know he loves jacking up those threes but he's .136 from there, and was 0-8 last night. Naz Reid is averaging more PPG this series :L
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Forget about Ant, KAT's been shitting the bed too

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It just shows how weak this Era is when you consider the T'Wolves just beat the defending Champs (with relative ease) and are now getting demolished by a much lower seeded, below-average Defensive Mavs team.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon May 27, 2024 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:20 am It just shows how weak this Era is when you consider the T'Wolves just beat the defending Champs (with rerlative ease) and are now getting demolished by a below-average Defensive Mavs team.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:20 am It just shows how weak this Era is when you consider the T'Wolves just beat the defending Champs (with relative ease) and are now getting demolished by a much lower seeded, below-average Defensive Mavs team.
Ah no it doesn't my challenged friend. Au contraire.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:20 am It just shows how weak this Era is when you consider the T'Wolves just beat the defending Champs (with relative ease) and are now getting demolished by a much lower seeded, below-average Defensive Mavs team.
LOL. I think you are terribly underrating the Mavs as a team.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:46 am
LOL. I think you are terribly underrating the Mavs as a team.

Dallas won 50 games and had the 18th ranked (below league-average) Defense, along with an average Shooting Offense.

In a historical context there are no "great/elite" teams in the NBA today.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

he's awful. Always has been

Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Uncontroversial wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:38 pm he's awful. Always has been
KAT averaged 19/9/3 on 51%/ 39%/79% against the 8th ranked Defense of the Nuggets YET he's getting shut down by the below-average Defense of the Mavs... same for Anthony Edwards.

This clearly suggests that the individual players are nowhere near as great/supremely talented as you, meatball, bush-league and others suggest. There's NO excuse for these guys to get shut-down the way they are by a below-average Defense... unless they're just not nearly as good as you Modern Era fans hype them up to be.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

He’s a clumsy oaf. Trade him for whatever you can and replace him Nazty Naz.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kats confidence is shot like klay Thompson
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed