Ronnie Acuna Jr tore his ACL again

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Ronnie Acuna Jr tore his ACL again

Post by kobeunderbite »

In all seriousness riley, I'm sorry to see it. Here's hoping he can find a way to make it back to MLB. You always want to see these races decided on the field and not the injury list, and Acuna deserved his chance at redemption after last year's postseason.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Ronnie Acuna Jr tore his ACL again

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Agreed.

I don't even mean this disrespectfully when I say that the team rallied around his absence in 2021.

Still not to be taken lightly.
Last edited by PhutureDynasty on Tue May 28, 2024 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Classy post. Can’t imagine Riley doing the same in the same situation tbh.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:50 pm Classy post. Can’t imagine Riley doing the same in the same situation tbh.
I’m sure his reply will contain 38 of the same smilies.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

No matter how condescending Undies gets here, one thing is clear...The Braves lost their Number 1 pitcher, and now their number 1 position player, and yet they are still better than the trash Mets...
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rileymartin wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:50 pm No matter how condescending Undies gets here, one thing is clear...The Braves lost their Number 1 pitcher, and now their number 1 position player, and yet they are still better than the trash Mets...
I don’t believe you. I’m gonna need to see 50 laughing mj emojis in your next response otherwise you are full of shit.
Spoiler:
Dementia
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

rileymartin wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:50 pm No matter how condescending Undies gets here, one thing is clear...The Braves lost their Number 1 pitcher, and now their number 1 position player, and yet they are still better than the trash Mets...
Why are you such an angry, bitter old fucktard?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

xer0 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:00 pm
The only two people who come across as angry in this thread is the faggot MCSer, and the muzzy...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

xer0 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:00 pm

I'm not going to lay out his story but if you know about his life and background, it kind of adds up and it's hard to blame him (lol)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

The bar is the Mets, that much is always going to be clear :suds:

In the meantime, the Braves had better shape up and not make me look bad as my NL winning pick. The Phillies are shoveling heaps of shit in their mouths right now and we deserve a better race than that.