So wait... Nuggets/T'Wolves get FOUR (4) DAYS OFF between games!?!?!?!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: So wait... Nuggets/T'Wolves get FOUR (4) DAYS OFF between games!?!?!?!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:18 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:13 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm Is it possible the op has never worked a job in his life, and so he doesn't actually understand what constitutes a day "off"?

:noidea:
Well, I have been self-employed for decades. But still, even I know that 94 hours doesn't = 3 days.
So it's your understanding that work day only begins when the game starts and ends when the game ends?

That's what you're telling us Mr. Self Employed?
It's my understanding that 24 hours = 1 day, and a total of 94 hours will have passed from the end of Game 2 to the start of Game 3.

I'll leave the rest of the math to you fellas to figure out. Bush is good with charts and graphs and formulas... hey, maybe there's one of those fake stats that will yield a "guess" that 94 hours = 3 days?

Bushy... whatcha think pal? You got one of those fancy 'modern' formulas that will manipulate time to suggest that 24 hours does "not" equal 1 day?

8-)
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:25 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:13 pm

Well, I have been self-employed for decades. But still, even I know that 94 hours doesn't = 3 days.
So it's your understanding that work day only begins when the game starts and ends when the game ends?

It's my understanding that 24 hours = 1 day, and a total of 94 hours will have passed from the end of Game 2 to the start of Game 3.

I'll leave the rest of the math to you fellas to figure out. Bush is good with charts and graphs and formulas... hey, maybe there's one of those fake stats that will yield a "guess" that 94 hours = 3 days?

Bushy... whatcha think pal? You got one of those fancy 'modern' formulas that will manipulate time to suggest that 24 hours does "not" equal 1 day?

8-)
Your thread title says 4 days off and you said 4 days again in the OP, never mentioning hours at all.

I just want you to clarify that means it's your understanding that the work day begins when the game starts and ends when the game ends, because that's the only way to fit 4 days into that span of time.

Please don't try to backtrack or change the subject or talk about hours, I want to discuss the premise of your thread.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Bulls have 186 days off.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:30 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:25 pm

8-)
Your thread title says 4 days off and you said 4 days again in the OP, never mentioning hours at all.

I just want you to clarify that means it's your understanding that the work day begins when the game starts and ends when the game ends, because that's the only way to fit 4 days into that span of time.

Please don't try to backtrack or change the subject or talk about hours, I want to discuss the premise of your thread.
How many hours constitutes a full day?

Right... 24

How many hours in 4 days?

Right again... 96

How many hours between the end of Game 2 and the start of Game 3?

Yup, right again... 94 (give or take a few)

So if you wanna be super anal I guess you could say it'll be 3 days and 22 hours between the two games... or, just shy of 4 full days.

See... you're operating on the standard 9-5 working man's mindset BUT in my world a full 24 hour period = 1 day.

It's not that difficult.

8-)
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Confirmed being on welfare and never held a job in his life lmao

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills