Pacers file complaint to NBA: Claim refs missed 78!!! calls during first 2 games vs. Knicks

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Pacers file complaint to NBA: Claim refs missed 78!!! calls during first 2 games vs. Knicks

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I blame LeFraud for this, of course... the greatest whining crybaby in NBA history by far, who ushered into the league Super Teams by Collusion, Load Management, 7 day All-Star breaks, the Art of Flopping, and of course, his biggest claim to fame: Whining incessantly about the officiating.

...and now ENTIRE TEAMS are following his LeLead, turning the NBA into an even bigger joke than it already is BECAUSE, by all accounts that I have read, today's officiating does suck... but still, to sit there and call them out for 78 plays!! in TWO games (because they trail 0-2 in the series) is a clear indication of how soft and sissified the game truly is today... the players, the coaches, the style, and rules.

:L :L :L

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/401 ... ource-says
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Pacers file complaint to NBA: Claim refs missed 78!!! calls during first 2 games vs. Knicks

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

7:38 am and thinking about LeBron on a topic that has nothing to do with him lol

Not good.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Pacers file complaint to NBA: Claim refs missed 78!!! calls during first 2 games vs. Knicks

Post by rileymartin »

TDK is vey hungry, and he doesn’t have the money to buy groceries. Even if he did have a little money for groceries, he can’t even afford the gas to go and buy them…
It is understandable that he is a little irritated this morning…
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Refs 100% dictated the outcome of game 1
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"