It's very very hot today in Central Florida

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

It's very very hot today in Central Florida

Post by elartman1973 »

I was in omaha this time last year and didn't get to feel the pain...
Ugh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: It's very very hot today in Central Florida

Post by CleveTown™ »

near record high expected around 98, i think that's high for Fl. Usually highs are like 92-93 in the summer but with swamp like humidity. who would enjoy that?
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 am near record high expected around 98, i think that's high for Fl. Usually highs are like 92-93 in the summer but with swamp like humidity. who would enjoy that?
55% humility is below average here and average everywhere else. Korea is humid as fuck

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

"The average daily humidity in Orlando hovers around 74% and rarely falls below 50%. If you live in a less humid climate, the humidity will be very noticeable during your vacation and will make the temperatures feel much warmer than they actually are." Sep 18, 2023
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

this is why hordes of people are moving out of there. I wish they'd stay the fuck out of austin. We all make fun of the florida transplants here
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It's one thing to suffer through 95-100+ degree heat AND humidity if you live off the coast of the ocean, bay or lake... at least you can hit the sun and sand/beaches to stay cool. But unless you count swamps, marsh and wetlands, living in Orlando has to be like living in the middle of the desert.

No thanks.

Maybe during winter months it's worth a visit/stay, but for 10 months out of the year you'd have a be an idiot to move to Orlando.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I like the mamiz there.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:56 am It's one thing to suffer through 95-100+ degree heat AND humidity if you live off the coast of the ocean, bay or lake... at least you can hit the sun and sand/beaches to stay cool. But unless you count swamps, marsh and wetlands, living in Orlando has to be like living in the middle of the desert.

No thanks.

Maybe during winter months it's worth a visit/stay, but for 10 months out of the year you'd have a be an idiot to move to Orlando.
I'm not 100% sure you know what those terms mean.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Friend was in WDW yesterday and she said it was 95
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:04 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:56 am It's one thing to suffer through 95-100+ degree heat AND humidity if you live off the coast of the ocean, bay or lake... at least you can hit the sun and sand/beaches to stay cool. But unless you count swamps, marsh and wetlands, living in Orlando has to be like living in the middle of the desert.

No thanks.

Orlando has more coastline than the entire state of illinois.
Theres multiple fresh water Springs. Over 500 lakes and the st Johnson river borders the city to the north. And beaches are 45 minutes away if you want. Not to mention thatbeveryone has a pool or access to one.
Tdk is dumb
Talk about being totally clueless
And we constantly hear about people dying from the heat in Chicago...not florida

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Beautiful and 73 here today. Gonna be 80 the next two days, no insects and no humidity.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 pm Beautiful and 73 here today. Gonna be 80 the next two days, no insects and no humidity.
Jelly as hell. :suds:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:47 am Friend was in WDW yesterday and she said it was 95
Heat indeed 115° today
High of 98°

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

No thanks.

Heat / temperature wise = to the desert.

Better?

Geez, I didn't realize we had such anal people around here hanging on to semantics like we're working on a cure for Cancer instead of trolling artman.

:lol: :roll: :L

PS: I'm a lifetime Chicagoan so I'm pretty sure I know all about humidity (vs. the dry heat of the desert). DIdn't think my every word on this board would be sooo scrutinized though.

:roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:05 pm

No thanks.

Theres multiple fresh water Springs. Over 500 lakes and the st Johnson river borders the city to the north. And beaches are 45 minutes away if you want. Not to mention thatbeveryone has a pool or access to one.
Tdk is dumb
And we constantly hear about people dying from the heat in Chicago...not florida

Coastline = a line that is considered the boundary between sea and land.

Sea = a portion of the ocean that is partly surrounded by land.

Orlando has no sea Sso it has no coastline, fool.

:L

It's May 9 and it's already 96 degrees AND humid in Orlando and there's zero beaches.

YUUUUUK!

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:59 pm

Tdk is dumb

It's May 9 and it's already 96 degrees AND humid in Orlando and there's zero beaches.

YUUUUUK!
You must excuse Arty. He most likely meant shoreline, all the miles around nearby Orlando Lakes.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:14 pm

Tdk is dumb

YUUUUUK!
You must excuse Arty. He most likely meant shoreline, all the miles around nearby Orlando Lakes.
Whatever.
Chicago has no coast line..so tdk has a failed attempt.
Lol at having one option and one option only and it's shitty and overcrowded...lololol
Point is..there's no shortage of great watering holes and great water activities in and around orlando. And it's a heat wave . It's not going to be that hot mid summer.
Tdk lives in Chicago where it gets hotter and people are stupid there and die from it..pussies

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:45 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:14 pm

YUUUUUK!
Whatever.
Chicago has no coast line..so tdk has a failed attempt.
Lol at having one option and one option only and it's shitty and overcrowded...lololol
Point is..there's no shortage of great watering holes and great water activities in and around orlando. And it's a heat wave . It's not going to be that hot mid summer.
Tdk lives in Chicago where it gets hotter and people are stupid there and die from it..pussies
Chicago has a gigantic Lake that's connected to the Great Lakes ... may as well be an ocean.

Orlando has swamps, sinkholes, and beaches 75 miles away in Tampa.

:lol:

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk thinks lakes are the same as ocean and has zero clue about orlando geography whatsoever. He actually does think it's swamp and desert
What a moron.