Artman, do you see the difference between a real elite team and a mediocre one?

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Artman, do you see the difference between a real elite team and a mediocre one?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 pm
No moron. Unlike you ive cheered for my team since their very first game ever and enjoyed tge highs and lows and you will never understand.. You can't say the same about any team.
You cheer for teams when when they are good.
Sad bandwagonning. No credibility or platform to talk anything about fandom. You havent earned it
The Celtics have ranged from winning a title to winning 15 regular season games since I've been a fan.

FFS, they basically had nothing but losing seasons before the Pierce/Walker years, and even then only peaked as "better than most in a shitty Eastern Conference" level before 2008.

I'm a Celtics fan. You are a Magic fan.

You do not speak to me without a proper address. Sir is probably the best option for you. Boss is fine. Mr. Thundercock is another option, if you feel inclined to go that route.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Artman, do you see the difference between a real elite team and a mediocre one?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:13 pm What we have learned in this thread, Bush has no loyalty to one team.

Lived in Minnesota. Support the Vikings and Twins, and the Stars moved. Lived in Missouri for decades fuck the Missouri teams. Lived in Oklahoma, no pro teams when I lived there. Live in Dallas Texas only support the Dallas Stars. Yup, Bushy defines the term of a bandwagon fan, to the BF.
It's not being a bandwagon fan, it's simply putting a higher value on my fandom than you guys do.

Teams have to EARN my fandom. It's not granted willy-nilly.

Being loyal to a team that does nothing but drain your resources (mental, emotional, financial), often not even making serious attempts at winning...is akin to being loyal to a cheating wife when you have dozens of immediate options.

Value yourself more, bro.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:24 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:13 pm What we have learned in this thread, Bush has no loyalty to one team.

Lived in Minnesota. Support the Vikings and Twins, and the Stars moved. Lived in Missouri for decades fuck the Missouri teams. Lived in Oklahoma, no pro teams when I lived there. Live in Dallas Texas only support the Dallas Stars. Yup, Bushy defines the term of a bandwagon fan, to the BF.
It's not being a bandwagon fan, it's simply putting a higher value on my fandom than you guys do.

Being loyal to a team that does nothing but drain your resources (mental, emotional, financial), often not even making serious attempts at winning...is akin to being loyal to a cheating wife when you have dozens of immediate options.

Bandwagon in every sense of the word
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

The only real elite team Orlando sports fans know of were the old Arena League Predators. Oh I'm sorry there's also a women's football team that have won multiple titles there.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:24 pm

So when the Thunder and Wolves meet in the WCF who are you rooting for. Who are you rooting for if the Wolves or Thunder play the Celtics in the finals. Bandwagon boy.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Glad to see my Knicks close that one out.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 pm
So when the Thunder and Wolves meet in the WCF who are you rooting for. Who are you rooting for if the Wolves or Thunder play the Celtics in the finals. Bandwagon boy.

I'll let you know once those games are in progress.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Who am I allowed to cheer for?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

wailuaFC wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 pm Who am I allowed to cheer for?

In the years of your posting I have only noticed you cheering for just the Lakers. Its not like you are rooting for all the favorites. Bushy boy is.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:32 pm The only real elite team Orlando sports fans know of were the old Arena League Predators. Oh I'm sorry there's also a women's football team that have won multiple titles there.
Wrong
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 pm Artman, do you see the difference between a real elite team and a mediocre one?
Nope...

:lamontlol:

:kobewhatnew:

:trumphaha:

:treklaugh:

:mjlaugh:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."