Destiny de-pantses Andrew Tate, Nick Fuentes and more

Post by kobeunderbite »

Brutal

:wadeohhh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Destiny de-pantses Andrew Tate, Nick Fuentes and more

Post by elartman1973 »

Imagine being a tate fan like kobeunderballs...this clown keeps proving how out of touch he is and kobeunderballs 1000% fell for ALL the lies and fabricated conspiracy theories and is drastically backpeddling and flip flopping now that he realize his stupid, wrong and that Trump is a bum and election was legit and not stolen whatsoever
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:31 pm Imagine being a tate fan like kobeunderballs...this clown keeps proving how out of touch he is and kobeunderballs 1000% fell for ALL the lies and fabricated conspiracy theories and is drastically backpeddling and flip flopping now that he realize his stupid, wrong and that Trump is a bum and election was legit and not stolen whatsoever

This thread is me celebrating another guy owning Tate, how did you come away from that thinking I like Tate?

Lay off the drugs, Jose.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:31 pm Imagine being a tate fan like kobeunderballs...this clown keeps proving how out of touch he is and kobeunderballs 1000% fell for ALL the lies and fabricated conspiracy theories and is drastically backpeddling and flip flopping now that he realize his stupid, wrong and that Trump is a bum and election was legit and not stolen whatsoever

This thread is me celebrating another guy owning Tate, how did you come away from that thinking I like Tate?

Lay off the drugs, Jose.
You agree with literally EVERYTHING he has said and ever lie and conspiracy theory he falls for. All of them.
You can say whatever you want but we all know what shit you've been on the past several years and now thst it's all proven utter bullshit you all of a sudden pretend you didn't fall for all of it.

Lay of the Dope kid...it's already rotted your little melon head

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 pm

Lay off the drugs, Jose.
You agree with literally EVERYTHING he has said and ever lie and conspiracy theory he falls for. All of them.
You can say whatever you want but we all know what shit you've been on the past several years and now thst it's all proven utter bullshit you all of a sudden pretend you didn't fall for all of it.

I agree with him on some things and disagree with him on others, shouldn't that be the case for everyone? Sounds like you're kind of a mindless NPC drone if you happen to fall neatly onto the "team" that disagrees with all of his views lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:08 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 pm

Lay off the drugs, Jose.

I agree with him on some things and disagree with him on others, shouldn't that be the case for everyone? Sounds like you're kind of a mindless NPC drone if you happen to fall neatly onto the "team" that disagrees with all of his views lol
I'm no kind of drone...thats you and your cult.
You've been proven wrong infinitely . Thats a fact and I dont follow or support anyone. The fact you instantly assume I do and mention exactly your assumptions is a well known as a deflection tactic by your very cult you are a drone of. And you all literally think the same...anything Trump says is everything you support. Brainwashed

Facts