So the T'Wolves held the MIGHTY JOKER and his Nuggets to 80 points...

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: So the T'Wolves held the MIGHTY JOKER and his Nuggets to 80 points...

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:26 am
Then you guys are pretty dumb... I understand now.
This is an example of why I told you yesterday that you need to learn some humility and learn how to hold Ls, because you take so many of them, even in a place like this talking about unimportant things. You attempted to lie, and got caught red-handed, pie to the face style.

If you want to lack humility, you need to be great, or at least competent at what you are doing, lest you be completely unbearable.

I would recommend thinking before you speak, and also not being a degenerate pothead drunko.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:30 am
This is an example of why I told you yesterday that you need to learn some humility and learn how to hold Ls, because you take so many of them, even in a place like this talking about unimportant things. You attempted to lie, and got caught red-handed, pie to the face style.

If you want to lack humility, you need to be great, or at least competent at what you are doing, lest you be completely unbearable.

I would recommend thinking before you speak, and also not being a degenerate pothead drunko.
:L ... No moron, I did not attempt to lie. It was an honest oversight (ie; Jokers Finals MVP).

You've been getting owned like a bitch lately, and it's a blow to your ego. I would recommend some time away from the board to get your emotions in check.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:34 am
:L ... No moron, I did not attempt to lie.
You are doing it again.

:(

Is this something big, strong self-proclaimed (over the internet only) "ultimate alpha males" do?
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

:L ... No moron, I did not attempt to lie. It was an honest oversight (ie; Jokers Finals MVP).

You've been getting owned like a bitch lately, and it's a blow to your ego. I would recommend some time away from the board to get your emotions in check.

YOu get beaten like a rented mule every freaking day and somehow think you are winning. You have the IQ and the self awareness of a turnip.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:36 am
:L ... No moron, I did not attempt to lie.
You are doing it again.

:(

Is this something big, strong self-proclaimed (over the internet only) "ultimate alpha males" do?
You mean the way you're trying to weasel out of a discussion (by falsely claiming TDK is lying) because you have no other retort to the point that was made?

I dunno... is that what you consider alpha?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:40 am

YOu get beaten like a rented mule every freaking day and somehow think you are winning. You have the IQ and the self awareness of a turnip.
:roll:

...and here comes Bush's little errand boy, jumping into a discussion mid-stream to spew unsolicited insults and attacks when no one was speaking to him.

:L

So we were discussing MVP's/Rings as it relates to Bird and Joker... I said Joker is already miles behind Bird in those two areas (an absolute fact) and your boy bush did nothing but deflect.

So explain how that = TDK getting beaten, meatball.

I'll wait.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:47 am
You mean the way you're trying to weasel out of a discussion (by falsely claiming TDK is lying) because you have no other retort to the point that was made?

I'll be honest with you....

I didn't really read your post for content because I could tell you were autisming. I mostly just wanted to post a quick hit to send you into a frenzy (which worked), and then leave.

I've given you like 5,000 chances to come up with interesting discussions on this board, and you've failed.

You don't get unlimited chances. I'm sorry.

Do not respond to this post with autism
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 am

...and here comes Bush's little errand boy, jumping into a discussion mid-stream to spew unsolicited insults and attacks when no one was speaking to him.

So we were discussing MVP's/Rings as it relates to Bird and Joker... I said Joker is already miles behind Bird in those two areas (an absolute fact) and your boy bush did nothing but deflect.

I'll wait.
You get owned every day, in multiple threads, over and over again. Yet, somehow, you perceive you are winning and claim you are winning, over and over again. You can't do simple arithmetic, change goal posts at every turn and repeat claims again and again that have been proven false. You are the ultimate broken record.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Looks like TDK’s “boycott” of the NBA is holding up nicely! :laugh3:

Even he can’t deny that today’s league is so much better than the watered-down, unathletic, low IQ ‘90s. He watches every game.

:roflhahaha:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:53 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:47 am

I'll be honest with you....

I didn't really read your post for content because I could tell you were autisming. I mostly just wanted to post a quick hit to send you into a frenzy (which worked), and then leave.

I've given you like 5,000 chances to come up with interesting discussions on this board, and you've failed.

You don't get unlimited chances. I'm sorry.

Do not respond to this post with autism
You got slapped around (again) and now you're being "honest" after the fact to claim you were just trolling.

Um, yeah... sure thing.

PS: Just so we're clear: Since you were trolling that means you agree with TDK that Joker is already MILES BEHIND Bird in the MVP/Championship department, correct? In other words after 8 full seasons in the league Bird >>>>>>> Joker.

You will agree, yes... or are you still trolling?

:lol:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 pm

I'll wait.
You get owned every day, in multiple threads, over and over again. Yet, somehow, you perceive you are winning and claim you are winning, over and over again. You can't do simple arithmetic, change goal posts at every turn and repeat claims again and again that have been proven false. You are the ultimate broken record.
Joker is already MILES BEHIND Bird in the MVP/Championship departments.

True OR false, meatball?

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:15 pm

I'll wait.

True OR false, meatball?
Bird had 8 (MVP's/Finals MVP's/rings)

After this season, Jokic will have at least 5.

I wouldn't exactly call that "miles behind".
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:15 pm

True OR false, meatball?
Bird had 8 (MVP's/Finals MVP's/rings)

After this season, Jokic will have at least 5.

I wouldn't exactly call that "miles behind".
First off... thanks for having the balls to answer the question. Bush and grizz should take notice.

:lol:

Bird: 8 MVP's/Championships his first 8 years
Joker: 4 MVP's/Championships his first 8 years

If that's not miles behind it's still a prety damn significant edge for Bird.

...and even IF Joker wins 2 more MVP's / 1 more Championship this season (which is extremely doubtful at this point) he'll still trail Bird 8 to 7, only Joker will have needed one (1) extra season to get to 7.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue May 07, 2024 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

TDK, you don't have any authority to demand answers from anyone.

Which mirrors the powerless station you find yourself in during regular life.

LMAO!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:46 pm TDK, you don't have any authority to demand answers from anyone.

Which mirrors the powerless station you find yourself in during regular life.

LMAO!
Translation: Bush is a coward.

Run along now, Shirley.