How much respect will you have left for the lakers

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

How much respect will you have left for the lakers

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

After they give Lebron a new deal which includes Bronny with a roster spot and at least 15 minutes per game.

I know the usually suspects lmd, house and underbite will be in a state of perpetual orgasmic euphoria come draft time and all throughout the 24/25 season.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: How much respect will you have left for the lakers

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:18 pm After they give Lebron a new deal which includes Bronny with a roster spot and at least 15 minutes per game.

I know the usually suspects lmd, house and underbite will be in a state of perpetual orgasmic euphoria come draft time and all throughout the 24/25 season.
The Heat took undrafted players like Gabe Vicent, Haywood Highsmith, and Max Strus and turned them into solid bench players and Max has become a decent starter on a playoff team. Why can't the Lakers do that with Bronny?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:23 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:18 pm After they give Lebron a new deal which includes Bronny with a roster spot and at least 15 minutes per game.

The Heat took undrafted players like Gabe Vicent, Haywood Highsmith, and Max Strus and turned them into solid bench players and Max has become a decent starter on a playoff team. Why can't the Lakers do that with Bronny?
Bronny is not that good.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:27 pm
Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:23 pm

Bronny is not that good.
It will be interesting to watch.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

And players will relish destroying him
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Do you think that if Kobe was alive he would have allowed Lebron to even suggest such nonsense?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Since LeBron joined them their roster has had guys from the likes of Iona, UNC Wilmington, and other nobodies from places like Guinea and washed up 5-stars like Harry Giles. So grabbing Bronny with their pick toward the end of the draft or as an unsigned FA wouldn't be the worst decision.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:47 pm Since LeBron joined them their roster has had guys from the likes of Iona, UNC Wilmington, and other nobodies from places like Guinea and washed up 5-stars like Harry Giles. So grabbing Bronny with their pick toward the end of the draft or as an unsigned FA wouldn't be the worst decision.
Do you think he can become a serviceable player?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:47 pm Since LeBron joined them their roster has had guys from the likes of Iona, UNC Wilmington, and other nobodies from places like Guinea and washed up 5-stars like Harry Giles. So grabbing Bronny with their pick toward the end of the draft or as an unsigned FA wouldn't be the worst decision.
So Bronny with his 4,8 pts per game deserves a roster spot
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:50 pm
There's talk of his defense being good. Tony Allen-esque maybe?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:stephena: :susp:
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:58 pm
As a college professor I expected better from you
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:05 pm :stephena: :susp:
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:58 pm

As a college professor I expected better from you
Havs is a professor? Of what?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Sorry to say the Lakers lost my respect as soon as they signed LeFraud.

Given their storied history of legit all-time great players with class, respect and humility (Mikan, Baylor, West, Wilt, Jabbar, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, Gasol, AD, etc.), they lowered their standards to the gutter and slobbered over the NBA's greatest Fraud... who is also a Commie Lover to boot!

Can't wait for this bum to retire.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

The Lakers need to give Bronny a one day contract. Let the kid play for a couple of minutes with the old man and then get lost. He's not worth a roster spot.