Constructive Criticism Only- What does Franz Wagner need to work on in the off season?

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Constructive Criticism Only- What does Franz Wagner need to work on in the off season?

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

I had such high hopes for the young man, and he laid an egg in the biggest game of his life.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Constructive Criticism Only- What does Franz Wagner need to work on in the off season?

Post by elartman1973 »

Early foul trouble took him off his game.
No biggie. He has many more years of contending ahead...the heat, nor so much
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Constructive Criticism Only- What does Franz Wagner need to work on in the off season?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:31 pm He has many more years of contending ahead
Apparently this word means something very different for Magico fans than what fans of other NBA teams think lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:32 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:31 pm He has many more years of contending ahead
Apparently this word means something very different for Magico fans than what fans of other NBA teams think lol
No. You're just ignorant about the magics team and options. They are only gonna get way better and are led by 3 22 and under guys

Lol at being so out of touch you think this season was the teams goal

Lakers at their peak are still not as good as the magic several years from their peak
Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

The Magic should draft a veteran to help bring the puppies like Franz along.