I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

rileymartin wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:27 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:43 am
rileymartin wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am

Very fishy explanation here gramps...You have more than $620k at your immediate disposal, on $140k a year?

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
I stand corrected, Dementia... I wrote that I have "10-times" as much before I read that you also had $7k in your checking account, and I forgot to edit my post accordingly.

I have, as of this very writing, a total of $559k and change in my 4 different accounts. So going off your $55k in Savings, yes I have more than 10 times that amount. And yes, it's cash Dementia, sitting in 1 business account, 1 personal savings account, and 2 personal checking accounts. Cash at my immediate disposal, not "investments" that someone else controls (lolol)... and FTR if you want to do the leg work and set up some way for me to confidentially send bank statements and check stubs go for it... of course if we go this route I will expect that you will reciprocate because, quite frankly, I think you are full of shit with respect to your finances.

Your move, bubski.
So (Even though I know you are full of shit) you are telling me you have over $500k in bank accounts, and never thought to invest in pre taxed accounts where your money would GROW at miraculous rates over the years? Just wow...
And yet, you blame Biden because you cant afford groceries...

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
My bad AGAIN, dementia... between my 4 accounts I actually have $569k, not $559k as previously stated AND I don't trust anyone but myself with my money.

Does that upset you? Jealous?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

Post by Bush4Ever. »

What a weird angle.

Rotations/charts within-team are based on the talent WITHIN team.

When people say today's era is deeper, they mean the 7th, 8th, 9th men on teams today are better than their analogs (by a lot) from the 90s. They probably aren't better compared to the top of the class in THEIR era, but that's only because the top of the class in this era is way better (than the 90s) anway.

A team with 12 exactly equal and talented players who were all D-level would (if they were logical) play a 12 man rotation with constant substitution.

A team with 9 A+ players and 3 C-level players would be wise to only play a nine-man rotation, maybe with very marginal contribution from the last three players, who despite being better than everyone on Team A, is way behind everyone on Team B and thus not playing much.

lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:18 pm What a weird angle.

Rotations/charts within-team are based on the talent WITHIN team.

When people say today's era is deeper, they mean the 7th, 8th, 9th men on teams today are better than their analogs (by a lot) from the 90s.
You ramble and babble too much. Prove it with facts (not guesses, hunches or opinions) or quit making the foolish claim.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

You really need to learn how to just hold an L, dude. lol

Or failing that, at least think through what you are saying before you say it.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush rambling, babbling, deflecting, and then claiming victory.

Priceless.

:L