This might be a reason people have turned on the Jews

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

This might be a reason people have turned on the Jews

Post by CleveTown™ »

Why are you like this KUB?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: This might be a reason people have turned on the Jews

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

They have an eternal hatred for Christ and Christians
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:12 am They have an eternal hatred for Christ and Christians
KUB is very hate filled.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:28 am
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:12 am They have an eternal hatred for Christ and Christians
KUB is very hate filled.
Kub before October 7th 2023 was sharing videos of Christians in Israel being spat upon by Jews. After the Hamas Akbars attacked, he then began begging for support claiming that it’s in the west interest and the world’s interest to support Israel.

I’ve seen through Jewish politics. It’s very crafty. They are able to marshall assistance from those whom their inveterately hate through skillful propaganda, control of the media and blackmail of politicians, and religious leaders of America.

The irony is that the world is on to the Jewish con except nato, the anglophone nations and the Sunni alliance which heavily depends on America to protect them from Iran and internal rebels.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

You guys need to admit you are "aspirationally Jewish," like Elon did.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:47 am
KUB is very hate filled.
Kub before October 7th 2023 was sharing videos of Christians in Israel being spat upon by Jews. After the Hamas Akbars attacked, he then began begging for support claiming that it’s in the west interest and the world’s interest to support Israel.

I’ve seen through Jewish politics. It’s very crafty. They are able to marshall assistance from those whom their inveterately hate through skillful propaganda, control of the media and blackmail of politicians, and religious leaders of America.

The irony is that the world is on to the Jewish con except nato, the anglophone nations and the Sunni alliance which heavily depends on America to protect them from Iran and internal rebels.
That's all true, and will remain true throughout your life and the lifespan of your spawns.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:00 am

KUB is very hate filled.

That's all true, and will remain true throughout your life and the lifespan of your spawns.
The way the tide has turned in Amerika against the Jews and everywhere else, I'd say you have one year at most.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

KUB is very hate filled.

Somewhere a failed artist is being born
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kub do me a favor and don’t even acknowledge this pathetic attention whoring thread

As for the OP, you’re lucky you’re not standing right here in front of me right now…
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:13 pm Kub do me a favor and don’t even acknowledge this pathetic attention whoring thread

As for the OP, you’re lucky you’re not standing right here in front of me right now…
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:46 am

The way the tide has turned in Amerika against the Jews and everywhere else, I'd say you have one year at most.
Some college kids crying on campus is meaningless. America overall supports the palestinian genocide
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser