This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Post by CleveTown™ »

After counting every word and verse numbers, it came to 823,543.

Now what's 7 to the 7th power?

But yeah, probably coincidence lol

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Post by Robceltsfan »

ZzZ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

God..jesus...religion
Lol
Amazing how people continue to believe in such stupidity
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:06 pmZzZ
You trust Google?

This man literally took a month (along with his wife) to count every word in its entirety, and verse number. Look at the video you utter cuckoid.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

So God cares enough to not communicate with all of humanity in clear, straightforward language, but also cares sufficient to hide the real truth in ancient runes and Bible code?

Makes sense.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

The Bible has ebonics in it.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:39 pm So God cares enough to not communicate with all of humanity in clear, straightforward language, but also cares sufficient to hide the real truth in ancient runes and Bible code?

Makes sense.
God speaks on so many different levels, and rewards those who seek Him.

He speaks to the lowest sinner and to the greatest saint.

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to search it out." He is pleased with our diligence in seeking and finding out his mysteries throughout the Bible.

We serve an awesome God.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Which version?
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:20 pm Which version?
The Cambridge King James Version.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:19 pm

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to search it out." He is pleased with our diligence in seeking and finding out his mysteries throughout the Bible.

We serve an awesome God.
Everyone who goes about in search of "hidden wisdom" and "ancient, privileged knowledge" through Bible Codes and mathematical voodoo is simply a narcissistic individual who has a burning desire to pump up their ego and maintain a delusion that they are VERY special and VERY smart to discover something super important that a) God didn't directly say/inspire, and b) escaped the notice of 2000 years of focused, intentional study by many millions of people.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:35 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:19 pm

We serve an awesome God.
Everyone who goes about in search of "hidden wisdom" and "ancient, privileged knowledge" through Bible Codes and mathematical voodoo is simply a narcissistic individual who has a burning desire to pump up their ego and maintain a delusion that they are VERY special and VERY smart to discover something super important that a) God didn't directly say/inspire, and b) escaped the notice of 2000 years of focused, intentional study by many millions of people.
You, and the delusional Bible Code weirdos lack discernment. I wouldn't expect you to get it.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:47 pm You, and the delusional Bible Code weirdos lack discernment. I wouldn't expect you to get it.
I know, I know...you (and only you, and super select group of people) REALLY understand it.

You, and only you (because of your vast knowledge, wisdom, and insight) have been chosen by God to get the REAL message encoded by taking the number of times James is mentioned and dividing it by the number of books in the Bible multiplied by 7 (only the elite know you multiple by 7 to signify Jesus feeding the crowd with some fish and seven loaves of bread).

You are VERY special and VERY smart. We understand. ;)
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:53 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:47 pm You, and the delusional Bible Code weirdos lack discernment. I wouldn't expect you to get it.
I know, I know...you (and only you, and super select group of people) REALLY understand it.

You, and only you (because of your vast knowledge, wisdom, and insight) have been chosen by God to get the REAL message encoded by taking the number of times James is mentioned and dividing it by the number of books in the Bible multiplied by 7 (only the elite know you multiple by 7 to signify Jesus feeding the crowd with some fish and seven loaves of bread).

You are VERY special and VERY smart. We understand. ;)
So...it's a coincidence right? That's the only alternative.

Either the Bible is divinely created through man by the Holy Spirit or it is just a silly coincidence that every word/verse number adds up to 7 to the 7th power?

You choose. Which is it?

All of the prophecies that came true throughout the Bible must be coincidence, too, yeah? We shouldn't accept any of this coming from God.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:57 pm im special!
What is it in the original languages?

Edit: Oh wow!

From the first Hebrew word "B'resh ith" (In the beginning) in Genesis 1:1 to the last word "Amen" in Revelation 22:21, scholars (and computer programs) have counted 443,114 words in the original languages — 304,901 words in the 22 letter alphabet Hebrew/Aramaic Old Testament, and 138,213 words in the 24 letter alphabet Greek New Testament latest NA28 edition.

The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.

https://www.swcs.com.au/BibleTotalWords.htm
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:06 am
God spoke to them in the original text. In fact they had the benefit of the early Church fathers. Writings of men (Ignatius, Polycarp, Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, etc...) who actually knew Paul, Peter and John and who personally confirmed hermeneutics and end times eschatology.

What more could you ask for?

But answer me, is the OP a coincidence or divinely put there by God?
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:06 am

Edit: Oh wow!

From the first Hebrew word "B'resh ith" (In the beginning) in Genesis 1:1 to the last word "Amen" in Revelation 22:21, scholars (and computer programs) have counted 443,114 words in the original languages — 304,901 words in the 22 letter alphabet Hebrew/Aramaic Old Testament, and 138,213 words in the 24 letter alphabet Greek New Testament latest NA28 edition.

The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.

https://www.swcs.com.au/BibleTotalWords.htm
There is prophecy in the very first sentence of the Bible IN HEBREW. So yes, there is some figuring but it reveals a message. Do you know about the Berisheet prophecy? Probably not. Get learned.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:14 am
babbling

A real answer to my question would be nice.

You (and only you, because you are VERY smart and VERY unique) have discovered the hidden truth of counting the number of words in the Bible and equating it to the value of 7 to the 7th power.

As long as you count the verse numbers
As long as its King James
As long as its in English

The entire sequence is immediately broken if you simply read the Bible in its original language.

The same words, same message, same original authors, etc...
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:22 am There is prophecy in the very first sentence of the Bible IN HEBREW. So yes, there is some figuring but it reveals a message. Do you know about the Berisheet prophecy? Probably not. Get learned.
So angry, after a very, very minor challenge and rebuttal.

That's what happens when people engaging in narcissism have their delusion bubbles popped.

I'm only talking about the thing you cited in the OP, by the way.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:24 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:14 am
babbling

A real answer to my question would be nice.

You (and only you, because you are VERY smart and VERY unique) have discovered the hidden truth of counting the number of words in the Bible and equating it to the value of 7 to the 7th power.

As long as you count the verse numbers
As long as its King James
As long as its in English

The entire sequence is immediately broken if you simply read the Bible in its original language.

The same words, same message, same original authors, etc...
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:22 am There is prophecy in the very first sentence of the Bible IN HEBREW. So yes, there is some figuring but it reveals a message. Do you know about the Berisheet prophecy? Probably not. Get learned.
So angry, after a very, very minor challenge and rebuttal.

That's what happens when people engaging in narcissism have their delusion bubbles popped.

I'm only talking about the thing you cited in the OP, by the way.
So I give you a hidden meaning in the very first sentence of the Bible IN HEBREW and it's still not good enough for you, and you deflect to the OP? Ok Ill take that W.

As far as the OP, God may be particularly fond of the KJV. Probably because of the wealth of resources devoted to the project, it was (is) the most faithful and scholarly translation to date. God blessed that Book and stamped it with His approval.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:38 am As far as the OP, God may be particularly fond of the KJV. Probably because of the wealth of resources devoted to the project, it was (is) the most faithful and scholarly translation to date. God blessed that Book and stamped it with His approval.
So the Bible in the original languages was specifically not blessed and not reflective of whatever you think 7 to the 7th power represents, correct?