This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Off-topic to some degree, but it's been my observation that people like Cleve who are desperate to pretend they are Robert Langdon from the Dan Brown books finding "hidden truths" in the Bible are the ones most apt to ignore the boring things spoken in plain language, mainly because doing those things isn't "sexy" and doesn't bring any particular attention and glorification of self.

Mental illness is a thing, sadly.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: This man counted every word of the King James Bible, and found something Supernatural

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:46 am Off-topic to some degree, but it's been my observation that people like Cleve who are desperate to pretend they are Robert Langdon from the Dan Brown books finding "hidden truths" in the Bible are the ones most apt to ignore the boring things spoken in plain language, mainly because doing those things isn't "sexy" and doesn't bring any particular attention and glorification of self.

Mental illness is a thing, sadly.
Bush in ITT

Give it up dude. Look into the Berisheet prophecy and get back to me. Better luck next time. If you think Im bad you'll think this is nuts.

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Good use of false bravado there Cleve.

No one will notice or be able to read the previous exchanges, so that strategy is REALLY likely to work for you.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:53 am Good use of false bravado there Cleve.

No one will notice or be able to read the previous exchanges, so that strategy is REALLY likely to work for you.
Shouldn't you be watching those videos? I know you're feeling led to. Do it. Now.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

youre not going to win any theological debate with me. Just stop embarrassing yourself.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:54 am Shouldn't you be watching those videos? I know you're feeling led to. Do it. Now.
I actually do watch some preachers on YT (Voddie Baucham and Justin Peters in particularly).

This is one that's particularly relevant to this thread and you, even if you aren't trolling for attention and actually have been sincere about all this voodoo crap.

The example within number two is particularly relevant for this thread. It's approximately the same thing, albeit less stupid than the OP:

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:01 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:54 am Shouldn't you be watching those videos? I know you're feeling led to. Do it. Now.
I actually do watch some preachers on YT (Voddie Baucham and Justin Peters in particularly).

This is one that's particularly relevant to this thread and you, even if you aren't trolling for attention and actually have been sincere about all this voodoo crap.

The example within number two is particularly relevant for this thread. It's approximately the same thing, albeit less stupid than the OP:

Are you saying you dont believe in the Berisheet prophecy?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:03 am Are you saying you dont believe in the Berisheet prophecy?
Keep moving off-topic, that will help you.

I'll be more than happy to answer this new line of questioning after you address my points upstream about the super-smart boy magical code referenced in the OP.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:06 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:03 am Are you saying you dont believe in the Berisheet prophecy?
Keep moving off-topic, that will help you.

I'll be more than happy to answer this new line of questioning after you address my points upstream about the super-smart boy magical code referenced in the OP.
No, I already answered your question back on page 1. Now you answer mine.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:07 am No, I already answered your question back on page 1. Now you answer mine.
You didn't, liar.

Was the original Bible, in the original language(s) reflecting [whatever you think 7 to the 7th power represents], despite having a different number of words than King James, while reflecting the same material from the same authors and same events, etc...?

Thanks for a direct answer.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:11 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:07 am No, I already answered your question back on page 1. Now you answer mine.
You didn't, liar.

Was the original Bible, in the original language(s) reflecting [whatever you think 7 to the 7th power represents], despite having a different number of words than King James, while reflecting the same material from the same authors and same events, etc...?

Thanks for a direct answer.
No it doesn't.

But God gave another sign of the his divinity found in the Hebrew with the berisheet prophecy.

God gives groups of people/dispensations different signs. He always has.

There's your direct answer. Now answer mine.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 am
No it doesn't.
You didn't answer much of it, coward ;)

So you saying God *specifically* chose to not bless the original Bible, correct?

If you believe the 7 to the 7th power equates to blessing, then obviously not-7th to the 7th power can't also reflect the same things.

So can we get confirmation on that point?

Let your word be yay or nay, coward.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:19 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 am
No it doesn't.
You didn't answer much of it, coward ;)

So you saying God *specifically* chose to not bless the original Bible, correct?

If you believe the 7 to the 7th power equates to blessing, then obviously not-7th to the 7th power can't also reflect the same things.

So can we get confirmation on that point?

Let your word be yay or nay, coward.
God blessed the original Hebrew Bible with the Berisheet prophecy that you refuse to answer about, I'm sure there are juicy things in the Septuagint, also, but I didnt look into that yet.

Now, Im not answering any more questions until you address mine:

Is the Berisheet prophecy true or false? It can be proven false or true since it already happened.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

And now Cleve is stamping his feet and refusing to answer basic questions about the OP.

That's a wrap. I didn't even put down my Mt. Dew.
Spoiler:
You aren't special Cleve, but you aren't lesser than either. Stop being narcissistic and pretending you are Robert Langdon and just do what the plain and straightforward reading of the text would imply. Even if doesn't bring any glorification and grandiosity to your personal self.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

wave the white flag Bush.

You're dishonest. You argue in bad faith. This isn't a "I answer all your questions and follow-ups before you answer ONE of mine" show.

I win. And everyone can see that.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Cleve is BIG time mad his (real) narcissism got exposed within his (fake) Christian trolling routine.

Ouch!

LMAO!
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:37 am Cleve is BIG time mad his (real) narcissism got exposed within his (fake) Christian trolling routine.

Ouch!

LMAO!
Im sitting here chatting with my wife and kid on the sofa watching animal planet having a good time. It's all good over here..

But in our heart of hearts we know who won.

If you cant answer even one my questions that shows an overall lack of confidence and certainty in the subject and downright beta personality traits.

That's you bro.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:40 am
But in our hearts of hearts we know who won.
Oh yes we certainly do, pagan.

lmao

Do you incorporate the rolling of chicken bones and stones on the ground in your interpretation of the Bible as well?

lol lol lol
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:45 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:40 am
But in our hearts of hearts we know who won.
Oh yes we certainly do, pagan.

lmao

Do you incorporate the rolling of chicken bones and stones on the ground in your interpretation of the Bible as well?

lol lol lol
smh.

I know you'll circle around to the video prophecies I linked. Get back to me
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

"Quick! Distract everyone from the content in the OP that got hilariously smacked down and hope no one notices!"

lmao