Schlomo/Madness you’re a fool and dead wrong

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Schlomo/Madness you’re a fool and dead wrong

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:20 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:32 pm Bob was a cokehead and deadbeat father, children with like 10 different women and didn't take care of most of them.

And his music sucked.
Cokehead?

Jfc youre clueless
Not everyone lives in the same generic society and dimwitted mentality that you are brainwashed into thinking is right or the norm.
You live in a bubble and are severely sheltered and have zero desire to expand your mind and educated yourself on things you know nothing about.
You prefer to bash things you don't understand. Thats called insecurity
Drugged out, no children having loser defending another druggie, deadbeat loser.

Classic.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:04 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:32 pm Bob was a cokehead and deadbeat father, children with like 10 different women and didn't take care of most of them.

And his music sucked.
Cokehead?

Jfc youre clueless
Not everyone lives in the same generic society and dimwitted mentality that you are brainwashed into thinking is right or the norm.
You live in a bubble and are severely sheltered and have zero desire to expand your mind and educated yourself on things you know nothing about.
Drugged out, no children having loser defending another druggie, deadbeat loser.

Classic.
Wrong again..
Deflection noted
Me proven right...noted
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:51 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:04 pm

Cokehead?

Jfc youre clueless

Classic.
Wrong again..
Deflection noted
Me proven right...noted
It’s crazy how bad your taste in art is. All forks of it: music, fashion, interior design, paintings, even stuff like cars you have no appreciation or understanding of great design.

Mundano
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser