Clean-Up Crew

Re: Jordan >>> Lebron and Durant combined

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Take your meds
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I saw the same post on another site... and it's truly mind-boggling when you grasp the fact that Jordan accomplished MORE in just 13 full seasons than LeFraud and DurCant combined in 37 seasons!!!

It's like, pinch me to see if that's for real or am I dreaming!!

The GOAT vs. LeFaud/DurCant "combined"
13 - Full Seasons - 37
6 - Championships - 6
6 - Finals MVPs - 6
5 - MVPs - 5
10 - Scoring Titles - 5
9 - 1st Team Defense - 5
1 - DPOY award - 0
3 - Steals Champion - 0
9 - 82 Game seasons - 2
1 - All Star Teammates - 14

I mean... how the hell are you going to spin that complete annihilation? Impossible... Jordan literally embarrasses the two (2) greatest players of an Era COMBINED!!!

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

:mjhuh: :mjhuh: :mjhuh:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

why choose durant who is not an all time great on anyones list and won nothing without curry?

MJ played in a watered down era with lesser athletes who were all coked out gambling degenerates. He wouldnt be able to hang in today's era with superstars on almost every team with more talent, better work ethic and more athletic

lebron, curry, jokic, giannis......any of these guys would 7peat or more in MJ's era with the level of help MJ had
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:21 am why choose durant who is not an all time great on anyones list and won nothing without curry?

MJ played in a watered down era with lesser athletes who were all coked out gambling degenerates. He wouldnt be able to hang in today's era with superstars on almost every team with more talent, better work ethic and more athletic

lebron, curry, jokic, giannis......any of these guys would 7peat or more in MJ's era with the level of help MJ had
Why DurCant? Because was a two (2) time Finals MVP playing alongside Curry... and he's (arguably) the most prolific Scorer the game has seen SINCE Jordan.

As for the rest of your drivel, if the era was so watered down (as you / others foolishly claim) then how come no other player/team at the time was dominating at the same (or even similar) level? Also, Jordan played alongside one (1) all-star teammate (vs. 14 for LeFraud/DurCant... so who really had the help???

:lol: at madness' poor basketball intellect.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."