With the Celtics up 30 early in the 2nd quarter

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

With the Celtics up 30 early in the 2nd quarter

Post by Robceltsfan »

I fear for Riley’s family’s safety. They seem to take Heat losses really badly. I do hope everyone is OK!!!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: With the Celtics up 30 early in the 2nd quarter

Post by lettherebehouse »

How do you like this team? Is it because you’re racist? There’s literally no reason for you to be a fan of this team, provincially speaking.

It’s gotta be racism
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pm How do you like this team? Is it because you’re racist? There’s literally no reason for you to be a fan of this team, provincially speaking.

It’s gotta be racism
Out of all the players on the team grimace has and only has a Derrick white jersey.

Go figure
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Alex_Murphy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:31 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pm How do you like this team? Is it because you’re racist? There’s literally no reason for you to be a fan of this team, provincially speaking.

It’s gotta be racism
Out of all the players on the team grimace has and only has a Derrick white jersey.

Go figure

That reminds me, I had in my drafts a Derek White Sucks Dick For Coke thread from the other day that for whatever reason never got sent out to the masses.

Missed opportunity

:bronfrown:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Brotha House sounds like the type of scorned bitch that’s angry about the Lakers elimination. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:01 pm Brotha House sounds like the type of scorned bitch that’s angry about the Lakers elimination. :lol:

Were they eliminated? I cut the NBA out of my diet after Kobe retired.

Thanks for the heads up doe

:nashpoint:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:19 pm I fear for Riley’s family’s safety. They seem to take Heat losses really badly. I do hope everyone is OK!!!
No Jimmy, no Scary Terry, and they still won a game in this series in Boston LOL...

The Celtics couldnt sweep a wounded Heat team...NO CHANCE they win a title this year Grimace...

Sorry...
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

rileymartin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:56 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:19 pm I fear for Riley’s family’s safety. They seem to take Heat losses really badly. I do hope everyone is OK!!!
No Jimmy, no Scary Terry, and they still won a game in this series in Boston LOL...

The Celtics couldnt sweep a wounded Heat team...NO CHANCE they win a title this year Grimace...

Sorry...
Shit can happen on any given night. The Celtics look like have the horses if they all stay healthy.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm
rileymartin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:56 pm

Sorry...
Shit can happen on any given night. The Celtics look like have the horses if they all stay healthy.
Not so sure...they rely heavily on the 3 point shot, and against the depleted Heat, the sphincters never really shrunk...The East is trash, so I can see them getting to the finals...I still thing the winner of the Denver / Minny series will be the champs...