MJ vs Lebron......debate over

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

MJ vs Lebron......debate over

Post by Uncontroversial »

mj vs lebron.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: MJ vs Lebron......debate over

Post by Alex_Murphy »

What do you think you are doing?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Jordan also played in a watered down, garbage NBA where half the teams sucked and half the players wouldn't crack a division one team today. LeBron played in the strongest era ever.

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

League added 6 new teams during MJ's time, with 2 of them taking up residency in the Bulls division (Magic did for one season too). 12th-13th guys on other benches plus CBA call-ups suddenly became starters.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:34 pm League added 6 new teams during MJ's time, with 2 of them taking up residency in the Bulls division (Magic did for one season too). 12th-13th guys on other benches plus CBA call-ups suddenly became starters.
What was the weakest decade in your opinion?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:49 pm
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:34 pm League added 6 new teams during MJ's time, with 2 of them taking up residency in the Bulls division (Magic did for one season too). 12th-13th guys on other benches plus CBA call-ups suddenly became starters.
Idk about basketball but the 1998-99 season in the NHL was incredibly weak.

:nashpoint:

:suds:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:51 pm

:suds: :suds: :suds: :suds: Tailhead.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:53 pm

:hail:
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:58 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:53 pm

:hail:
18-19 NHL was goat of course.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Uncontroversial wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:17 am MJ vs Lebron......debate over
There is no debate fool...

MJ = NBA GOAT
LeBron = smells like a goat
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

There's simply been no high-level player in sports history that has such a differential between a) winning on their own merit and b) winning as a function of environment as Michael Jordan.

The gap is literally almost as extreme as you can theoretically get (when playing in normal circumstances = missing playoffs or losing in R1 vs. playing in great circumstances and winning six rings).

When he had to go it alone, on his own merit...he failed literally more than Trae Young as a leading player.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:15 pm

MJ = NBA GOAT
If there was no debate you wouldn't be completely obsessed and compelled to post about the slightest LeBron related thing every single day.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:22 pm

MJ = NBA GOAT
If there was no debate you wouldn't be completely obsessed and compelled to post about the slightest LeBron related thing every single day.
Truer words....
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Anthony Davis averaged 28/16/4 on 63% shooting and All NBA Defense against the Nuggets.

I searched and searched but couldn't find a single teammate of Jordan's (including Pippen) who put up that kind of production in a playoff series in which Jordan lost.

Sadmess... how about you?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:28 pm Anthony Davis averaged 28/16/4 on 63% shooting and All NBA Defense against the Nuggets.

I searched and searched but couldn't find a single teammate of Jordan's (including Pippen) who put up that kind of production in a playoff series in which Jordan lost.

Sadmess... how about you?

:noidea:
All NBA defense. I guess you didn't notice that Jokic tore him a new asshole?

But if we are being fair, LeBron and AD carried their share. The rest of the crew, not so much. And Denver was just better once you got passed the top 2 on each team.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:22 pm There's simply been no high-level player in sports history that has such a differential between a) winning on their own merit and b) winning as a function of environment as Michael Jordan.

The gap is literally almost as extreme as you can theoretically get (when playing in normal circumstances = missing playoffs or losing in R1 vs. playing in great circumstances and winning six rings).

When he had to go it alone, on his own merit...he failed literally more than Trae Young as a leading player.
Bush is stuck on stupid again... this seems to be an every day event for him lately.

Hope you're okay, bubski.

:lol:

PS: Please name a player who "won on his own merit" as opposed to "winning as a function of environment" and "going at it alone".. whatever that drivel means, considering basketball is a team sport.

I'll wait.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

MJ = NBA GOAT
I do that to get under your skin, LeTot... you and the other LeTots.

Clearly it works.

:pimp:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm

MJ = NBA GOAT

Clearly it works.

No dude, you don't. You are seriously obsessed with MJ, the 90s Bulls and are easier to troll than Arty on anything regarding Orlando, which is obviously saying a lot. You pretending otherwise ain't fooling anyone. You are one weird mother fucker.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:46 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm

Clearly it works.

No dude, you don't. You are seriously obsessed with MJ, the 90s Bulls and are easier to troll than Arty on anything regarding Orlando, which is obviously saying a lot. You pretending otherwise ain't fooling anyone. You are one weird mother fucker.
Oh stop, meatball... I've been playing you like a fiddle for yearS but you're too dumb to realize it because you fall for it eeeeeeeevery time. Plus you're not talented enough to troll.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Wed May 01, 2024 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:33 pm
PS: Please name a player who "won on his own merit" as opposed to "winning as a function of environment"
Trae Young made the ECFs in 2021, with his best supporting player as Clint Capela, a player who hasn't even made an all-star team.

Jordan, in five seasons...couldn't even make it beyond the first round without a top 30 all-time player.

If you aren't even a better winner than Trae Young (today's most empty stats player) in regular circumstances, then yes...your winning is 100 percent due to environmental factors.

Note that Pippen did better without Jordan than the reverse.
Note that BOTH Rodman and Grant won rings without Jordan. Jordan won nothing without one of them.
Note that Phil Jackson won five rings without Jordan. Note that Jordan won zero rings without Phil.

EVERY (not some or most....EVERY) main cog of the title winning Bulls teams did better without Jordan than Jordan did without them or an approximate equivalent (like Grant/Rodman).
Last edited by Bush4Ever. on Wed May 01, 2024 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.