MJ vs Lebron......debate over

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: MJ vs Lebron......debate over

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Wed May 01, 2024 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Wed May 01, 2024 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:55 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:33 pm
PS: Please name a player who "won on his own merit" as opposed to "winning as a function of environment"
Trae Young
Trae Young hasn't won anything... you're still stuck on stupid, bush

Keep trying.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:57 pm

Keep trying.
He hasn't won a ring, but he won two playoff series without a top 30 all-time player by age 22.

Jordan failed to accomplish that task from 1985 through 2003.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I just realized Luka has won more playoff games without a top 30 all-time player this year, than MJ did during his entire career.

lmao
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:00 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:57 pm

Keep trying.
He hasn't won a ring,
:verdum:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Ah...back to the "winning 15 games in a season is the same as losing in the Finals because you don't win a ring in either case".

That's a rerun though. I was hoping for a new episode of the TDK troll show.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:54 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:46 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm

I do that to get under your skin, LeTot... you and the other LeTots.

Clearly it works.

:pimp:
No dude, you don't. You are seriously obsessed with MJ, the 90s Bulls and are easier to troll than Arty on anything regarding Orlando, which is obviously saying a lot. You pretending otherwise ain't fooling anyone. You are one weird mother fucker.
Oh stop, meatball... I've been playing you like a fiddle for yearS but you're too dumb to realize it because you fall for it eeeeeeeevery time. Plus you're not talented enough to troll.
No dude. You are the trollee, not the troller. Always have been and always will be. Bush can make you dance like a puppet and I'm more than happy to be his wingman now and again for the shits and giggles. The fact you don't realize how obsessed and weird you are is mystifying.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:04 pm Ah...back to the "winning 15 games in a season is the same as losing in the Finals because you don't win a ring in either case".

That's a rerun though. I was hoping for a new episode of the TDK troll show.
Feel free to post a link of TDK making such a claim... until then you will remain Stuck On Stupid (aks; SOS).

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:08 pm

Feel free to post a link of TDK making such a claim... until then you will remain Stuck On Stupid (aks; SOS).
You can either go in for that type of claim, OR

Acknowledge Trae Young is a superior winner to MJ in the context of playing without a top 30 all-time player.

It's one or the other, friend.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:07 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:46 pm

No dude, you don't. You are seriously obsessed with MJ, the 90s Bulls and are easier to troll than Arty on anything regarding Orlando, which is obviously saying a lot. You pretending otherwise ain't fooling anyone. You are one weird mother fucker.
Oh stop, meatball... I've been playing you like a fiddle for yearS but you're too dumb to realize it because you fall for it eeeeeeeevery time. Plus you're not talented enough to troll.
No dude. You are the trollee, not the troller. Always have been and always will be. Bush can make you dance like a puppet and I'm more than happy to be his wingman now and again for the shits and giggles.
If that's how you think it's going down then you're also Stuck On Stupid... and you're bush's wingman because you're a Beta Cuck.

Next...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:09 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:08 pm

I can't post a link because I'm still Stuck On Stupid
Well at least you admit it.

Now come on back to this discussion when you smarten' up.

:asskicking:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:10 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:07 pm

No dude. You are the trollee, not the troller. Always have been and always will be. Bush can make you dance like a puppet and I'm more than happy to be his wingman now and again for the shits and giggles.
If that's how you think it's going down then you're also Stuck On Stupid... and you're bush's wingman because you're a Beta Cuck.

Next...
I KNOW that's how it's going down dude. You have your self worth and identity tied into a retired basketball player, his team and the city of Chicago. The amount I give a shit about LeBron, Bill Russell, Babe Ruth, Bobby Orr or any other athlete doesn't even register on a scale dude. You can be in denial on it if you want, but everyone here recognizes it.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I hope everyone is having a lovely May 1st

:D
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:22 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:15 pm

There is no debate fool...

MJ = NBA GOAT
LeBron = smells like a goat
If there was no debate you wouldn't be completely obsessed and compelled to post about the slightest LeBron related thing every single day.
I do that to get under your skin, LeTot... you and the other LeTots.

Clearly it works.

Uh huh.

As you furiously respond to every post in a thread designed to lure insecure losers like yourself.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Titan18 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:39 pm I hope everyone is having a lovely May 1st

A woman at my previous job really soured me on days that lead off a month.

Every single month without fail she would say some variant of "I can't believe it's May (or whatever month) 1st already...wow".

Like...it was the end of the month yesterday....what precisely were you expecting? A time warp to the middle of the following month after you fell asleep last night?

"She's implying that the current season/month sneaked up on her"....well no, because she did this every month. You can't calibrate time in an approximate manner over a month? Did she forget the previous two or three months?

I know that was an autism thing I probably should just let go, but it stuck to me and it's a pet peeve now.
Last edited by Bush4Ever. on Wed May 01, 2024 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Wow I didn't realize quite how bad Jordan was without Pippen. I knew ne struggled, but yeesh
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Pippen = GOAT, or so it would seem based on the responses ITT.

Hey, I used to say (for yearS) that LeFraud = Scottie Pippen (without the GOAT level Defense) on PED's, playing in a cream-puff soft era... I guess I was right all along.

:lol:

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

The problem is Lebron should have never been compared to Michael, he's the antithesis of clutch, is probably the worst crybaby/flopper ever on the court i've ever seen. the league went out of their way to make this guy into a perennial winner and all he really did was fail repeatedly until he could collude to form super teams. His championship legacy is an embarassment on it's own, let alone compared to a guy like Jordan.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:50 pm
Titan18 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:39 pm I hope everyone is having a lovely May 1st

A woman at my previous job really soured me on days that lead off a month.

Every single month without fail she would say some variant of "I can't believe it's May (or whatever month) 1st already...wow".

Like...it was the end of the month yesterday....what precisely were you expecting? A time warp to the middle of the following month after you fell asleep last night?

"She's implying that the current season/month sneaked up on her"....well no, because she did this every month. You can't calibrate time in an approximate manner over a month? Did she forget the previous two or three months?

I know that was an autism thing I probably should just let go, but it stuck to me and it's a pet peeve now.
You should have had her fired