Jordan

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Jordan

Post by elartman1973 »

John Stockton when asked about What Michael Jordan is all about and how good Michael Jordan was via podcast:

"He is arguably the best competitor in any sport ever, it's maybe over the top even. He was on a mission and that's the way he approached everything. He sought that edge in every part of his life which seperates him. He had tremendous fundamentals, tremendous basktball IQ and then obviously athleticism, but he wasn't hampered by the athleticism. This was first (pointed to his head) and I think that's what made him special, and he never switched teams."
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Jordan

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:08 pm John Stockton when asked about What Michael Jordan is all about and how good Michael Jordan was via podcast:

"He is arguably the best competitor in any sport ever, it's maybe over the top even. He was on a mission and that's the way he approached everything. He sought that edge in every part of his life which seperates him. He had tremendous fundamentals, tremendous basktball IQ and then obviously athleticism, but he wasn't hampered by the athleticism. This was first (pointed to his head) and I think that's what made him special, and he never switched teams."
says a loser who never won anything. Using MJ as an excuse by hyping him up. MJ did switch teams and played for the wizards. MJ was nothing without Pippen and would be equal to andrew wiggins in todays era
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

There is literally an Encyclopedia's worth of Jordan jaw-dropping highlights, iconic moments, legendary performances and record-breaking accomplishments. Those of us who watched him were/are truly blessed.

I'd say (without thinking too much about it) his 5 most impressive feats would be the following (in no order):

- 626 straight games (almost 8 full seasons) withOut losing 3 in a row (Nov. 1990 - June 1998 includes regular season, Playoffs and Finals)
- Two 3-Peats with two (2) entirely different sets of teammates
- A "perfect" 6 for 6 for 6 (Finals Appearances/Championships/FMVP's)
- Historic (and to-date never duplicated) 1988 regular season
- 10 Scoring titles

Then again, ask me tomorrow and I'd probably give you 5 different ones.

:lol:

PS: Madness is jealous that his favorite player doesn't come close to measuring up to the GOAT MJ.

:pimp:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

The thing is, stockton mentions nothing about numbers. He mentions everything lebron does not possess. Which are the things it's not even a debate who the greatest player ever is
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"