Italian food is infinitely better than Cuban food

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Italian food is infinitely better than Cuban food

Post by Shill Jackson »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:11 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:55 am I'm not a big Italian food guy.
I’m the same as Bush, although I’ve not been to Italy for real Italian.
That being said, years ago we flew into Jersey for my old roommates wedding. We were starving, so they took us to their favorite place. It did not look impressive. Dark, dingy, old, cliche red checked tablecloths. Then the food came. Just flat out amazing!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Italian and Mexican are the best for people who have limited dining experience like the op

Indian is good to idiots who like mukhya baby food and shitty flavor

Latin food is for people who like great flavor and know what's good.
French is for ignorant people

Spanish and green are for those who know what great cuisine is all about. Fresh deep rooted. All about superior ingredients. Not reliance on gimmick and sauce and has unlimited diversity.
Asian is fine but not manly
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I had Cuban food one time, when I lived in Key Biscayne, FL for about a year back in the Glory Days of the 90's... all I remember was there being lots of rice, and then the fried bananas (or whatever they call it).

It was pretty nasty.

Italian food is faaaar superior... and that's not saying much either because I'm no fan of all those stinky cheeses they use. Mozzarella is fine, and maybe a little Parmesan IF (and only if) it's mixed in really well with the meal so as to mask the smell, but all those others no thanks. If it stinks like vomit or feet it ain't going in this mouth.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I wouldn't trust artmans opinion on anything, especially food. Reasons are first of all, he's an obese, sweat hog that'll eat anything in sight.
Secondly, he lives in a culture less shit hole in Orlando where the best food options are shit you can get in almost any small town in America.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

xer0 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:28 am I wouldn't trust artmans opinion on anything, especially food. Reasons are first of all, he's an obese, sweat hog that'll eat anything in sight.
Secondly, he lives in a culture less shit hole in Orlando where the best food options are shit you can get in almost any small town in America.
These are all valid points. I think the biggest tell tale sign you shouldn’t trust Artmans opinion is that he has tits. People get tits from being lazy pieces of shits who eat shit. He eats Cuban food and as a result is over 300 pounds easily.

Tits are a sign of bad health and bad judgements in life. And if those tits are accompanied by sweat stains then you are one unsightly smelly ass puto who should shower more regularly, exercise, and use deodorant.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I'm not a big pasta fan, but there are definitely some good Italian dishes I've had. Never had or wanted to eat Cuban food. I have never even looked to see if there's a Cuban spot near me.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.