Why do these short asian dudes bother with weightlifting?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Why do these short asian dudes bother with weightlifting?

Post by lettherebehouse »

I look at these fuckers around town and I’m like bro, you’re still asian and unattractive, what you’re doing isn’t working.

Puttin in all that work just to still be unfuckable. SMH

:kobefacepalm:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why do these short asian dudes bother with weightlifting?

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Damn that sucks
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Same with arabs(leos)
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:27 pm Damn that sucks

For them, I agree. You already know the type, walkin out the LA Fitness on Valley & Grand with their chest all puffed out acting like they own the parking lot scene before they even get to their Tesla. Like dawg, you’re 5’5 and embarrassing an entire nation in the process.

:stephena:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

There is a dignity in maximizing what God gave you to work with.

Like me and hair genetics and starting to increasing look like a thumb. Instead of crying about hair loss, I made a good attempt at looking/projecting the image of some sort of Aryan Brotherhood leader and/or hyper virile man instead of just some bald guy.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:29 pm There is a dignity in maximizing what God gave you to work with.

Like me and hair genetics and starting to increasing look like a thumb. Instead of crying about hair loss, I made a good attempt at looking/projecting the image of some sort of Aryan Brotherhood leader and/or hyper virile man instead of just some bald guy.
Come with me to Tijuana
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:29 pm There is a dignity in maximizing what God gave you to work with.

That’s why i pulled homie off to the side to have a lil chat. I was like aye yo Andy, this thing you’re doing is cool and all, but you look ridiculous at this height walking like that. Nobody’s moving out of your way or giving you the right of way as a pedestrian just because you got a little pump in you. God made you Asian, your best chance at fuckability is mastering math, geometry, get rich af using your brain…

Trapezoids >>> Trapeziuses