Fuck pollen!

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Fuck pollen!

Post by lettherebehouse »

I hate pollen like Titan hates cats. I don’t care about the ecosystem, fuck this. And if you’re down with pollen, then fuck you too!

:underbite:

:noah:

Spoiler:
:to:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Re: Fuck pollen!

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Never had an allergy. Seems like they really suck, but hard for me to relate.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Most common pollen around here is pine tree pollen, especially bad this time of year.

I'm not allergic to it (or anything that I know of) but it coats absolutely everything turning it light yellow.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

As you probably remember House, this Virginia pollen ain't no joke. I never had big pollen problems back in Michigan. Here, everything is yellow and green for a month in a half...it's so thick.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Allergies began to skyrocket after the childhood vaccine schedule massively expanded in the late 80's/90's following the Childhood Vaccine Injury Act that protects vaccine manufacturers from liability in any vaccine-related injuries or death. Same obviously for many other autoimmune issues and chronic disease in general.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

manchild98 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm As you probably remember House, this Virginia pollen ain't no joke. I never had big pollen problems back in Michigan. Here, everything is yellow and green for a month in a half...it's so thick.

VA pollen hit different

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I can't get any damn Claritin bc house bought em all.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 pm
manchild98 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm As you probably remember House, this Virginia pollen ain't no joke. I never had big pollen problems back in Michigan. Here, everything is yellow and green for a month in a half...it's so thick.

VA pollen hit different

That's exactly what it's like. I have to blow off the deck daily and that's what it looks like. My wife and kid cleaned off some of the patio furniture yesterday because they wanted to eat outside....they had to go buy scrub brushes or it won't come off. You can't just hose it down. That shit is caked on everything. You have to get your house power washed.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I suffered this stuff badly but after going through chemo last year my allergies have been reduced by 70%. Bizarre side effect of the chemo.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

manchild98 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:14 pm

VA pollen hit different

That's exactly what it's like. I have to blow off the deck daily and that's what it looks like. My wife and kid cleaned off some of the patio furniture yesterday because they wanted to eat outside....they had to go buy scrub brushes or it won't come off. You can't just hose it down. That shit is caked on everything. You have to get your house power washed.
NC has this yellow gunk that cakes onto cars and shit. And not just pollen things like ladybugs & stinkbugs all over the goddamn place this time of year.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

VA pollen is basically done now (at least, here in the SE).

I forget, manchild....where you at?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:25 pm VA pollen is basically done now (at least, here in the SE).

I forget, manchild....where you at?
Near Richmond....probably got a week left and it should be gone.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:22 pm
manchild98 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:14 pm

VA pollen hit different

NC has this yellow gunk that cakes onto cars and shit. And not just pollen things like ladybugs & stinkbugs all over the goddamn place this time of year.
My car is coated in yellow pollen right now. In SoCal it’s wild mustard and eucalyptus.
I’ve taken to using nasal saline mist. I like it better than any other allergy solution I’ve tried. game changer.

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**