What Is Your Opinion of the Suns Failed Big Three Experiment?

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: What Is Your Opinion of the Suns Failed Big Three Experiment?

Post by Robceltsfan »

Uncontroversial wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:39 pm The curry fan in me wants to dunk on him to elevate Curry, but frankly Curry is kind of washed now too. These guys are older.

Since we count both Magic and Kareems championships when ranking them all time, we should count Curry's and Durants, even though they played together.

Durant with 2 puts him in the 10-20 range. Curry with 4 is top 10. Both could have been higher with better longevity, but both seem washed already.
My beef with Durant is that he likely would have had zero rings if he hadn't joined a 73-win team. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Curry, KD & possibly LeBron all banana boating off the Bahamas before Cinco de Mayo is not something many of us had on our bingo cards, but Father Time is a bitch.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

The end of piled on superteams.

Big names mean jack shit.
The era of drafting and developing your players and roster with few tweaks in free agency and traded is back and among us. Will make for better basketball actual loyalty and more at stake for the new era players.
The trash lebron started is coming to an end as is his career.
The nba will be far superior
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:10 pm If he went to Miam in 2019 he would have had what he wanted which was to be the best player on a perennial contender. That's all a star can ask for
Miami is no contender
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"