Put down my dog

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Put down my dog

Post by wailuaFC »

Shit sucks. My rottie was with me for 13-14 years and was the sweetest dog I ever had. Glad I got a new dog that could learn from her for a minute and be here to comfort us, but this hurts. Give your pets a little extra love tomorrow
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Put down my dog

Post by Da Stars. »

wailuaFC wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am Shit sucks. My rottie was with me for 13-14 years and was the sweetest dog I ever had. Glad I got a new dog that could learn from her for a minute and be here to comfort us, but this hurts. Give your pets a little extra love tomorrow
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I still have the pain of putting Macie down almost 5 years ago. I have two dogs since. But still feel the pain.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Damn... Very sorry to hear that Wailua. You've talked about her here on many occasions.

Know that you gave her a great home where she was loved unconditionally. Also remember that she lived a long life for a dog.

RIP

:thetruth:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I had to put my pup down in January. You can call me soft if you'd like but that shit was very rough. I loved that girl. She got to meet my son for a few months and they were super close. He still smiles when he sees pictures of her. RiP to your dog Wailua.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Sorry to hear. It's brutal man. Dogs don't live long enough.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Yeah that sucks. For a rottie that’s a pretty long life. Sorry for your loss.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 am I had to put my pup down in January. You can call me soft if you'd like but that shit was very rough. I loved that girl. She got to meet my son for a few months and they were super close. He still smiles when he sees pictures of her. RiP to your dog Wailua.
That’s adorable that he smiles when he sees pictures of her. Sorry for your loss as well my friend
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Always sucks so bad. Sorry for your loss WailuaFC.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Dogs are annoying. Dog owners' homes are covered in filth and slobber, i cant stand visiting dog owners. No more loud barking every time someone delivers you a pizza. No more licking your mouth after licking his anus. Congrats on your newly improved quality of life.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

We already knew Sadmess was a piece of shit….unsurprising. Dogs probably hate him.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Sorry for your loss. One of my great danes is getting up there in age themselves. Their lifespans certainly do go as long as yours did. RIP to your puppers they lived a good life.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Robceltsfan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm We already knew Sadmess was a piece of shit….unsurprising. Dogs probably hate him.
He has most likely stepped into to much dog shit over the years.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

i put down my dog when he was 3 and perfectly healthy
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 pm i put down my dog when he was 3 and perfectly healthy
And you’ve been alone ever since. Sad…

…mess
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shitty deal bro. I know you being the outdoorsy type must’ve bonded through many adventures bringing him along over the years. Just a real shitty deal man, I’m sorry for your loss, wailua…I know he lived a helluva life though.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 pm Dogs are annoying. Dog owners' homes are covered in filth and slobber, i cant stand visiting dog owners. No more loud barking every time someone delivers you a pizza. No more licking your mouth after licking his anus. Congrats on your newly improved quality of life.
Seems like your issue is with people who don’t clean their houses, not dogs.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm Sorry for your loss. One of my great danes is getting up there in age themselves. Their lifespans certainly do go as long as yours did. RIP to your puppers they lived a good life.
I love the temperament of GDs, real sweet dogs. Love on yours as much as you can while you can