Carnivore truly is the only diet that works

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Carnivore truly is the only diet that works

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Eh... eliminate Sugar from your diet and no excessive starchy Carbs, and you'll drop pounds just sitting around all day picking your ass.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:10 pm Eh... eliminate Sugar from your diet and no excessive starchy Carbs, and you'll drop pounds just sitting around all day picking your ass.
If I could only give up my beer.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

zombiesonics wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 pm Don’t carnivore diets leave you constipated af?

Yeah, that’s why I balance it out with a sensible intake of pinto beans and gun powder.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 am
manchild98 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:43 pm All diets work. You just have to find the one that's easiest for you to stick to until you lose the weight. Carnivore works well for me because I feel full from all of the protein. But it does make me have to take some highly violent and urgent shits.
I concur. Under 200 pounds for the first time for months, in decades. I want a big roast beef dinner with huge portions of potatoes and gravy. Extra gravy. If i start does that path, I will gain it all back.
Way to go DaStars. That's awesome!!
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 pm
manchild98 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:43 pm All diets work. You just have to find the one that's easiest for you to stick to until you lose the weight. Carnivore works well for me because I feel full from all of the protein. But it does make me have to take some highly violent and urgent shits.
I concur. Under 200 pounds for the first time for months, in decades. I want a big roast beef dinner with huge portions of potatoes and gravy. Extra gravy. If i start does that path, I will gain it all back.
And you would still call me skinny-fat. :suds:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 pm

He sure will. I mean, we’re talking about a guy who still refers to me as LTBH which I’ve already nicely asked him to stop doing.

:underbite:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:33 pm

He sure will. I mean, we’re talking about a guy who still refers to me as LTBH which I’ve already nicely asked him to stop doing.

What’s wrong with LTBH?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:29 pm

What’s wrong with LTBH?

It’s too forced. Nicknames or acronyms are meant to shorten a name, make easier. It’s easier to say and type out House than to caplock and uncaplock LTBH.

Besides, optically it resembles LTBU (Angel fans know this acro) and LGBT (Shill’s people) too much for me to be comfortable with.

Just knock it off and grow up.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:29 pm

What’s wrong with LTBH?

It’s too forced. Nicknames or acronyms are meant to shorten a name, make easier. It’s easier to say and type out House than to caplock and uncaplock LTBH.

Besides, optically it resembles LTBU (Angel fans know this acro) and LGBT (Shill’s people) too much for me to be comfortable with.

Just knock it off and grow up.
LOL. hoseboy.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I’ve been caring for my dad who has been slowly dying for the past two years. Going to his doctors appointments and hearing repeatedly that all of this is basically due to him never taking care of himself caused me to start my own health journey starting last August. Since then I’ve lost nearly 40lbs and feel great. I did it all by cutting out foods that were high in saturated fats and cholesterol and running daily.

I’ve been cheating more regularly on the diet but have kept up the exercise. I really haven’t felt better in years.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 pm I’ve been caring for my dad who has been slowly dying for the past two years. Going to his doctors appointments and hearing repeatedly that all of this is basically due to him never taking care of himself caused me to start my own health journey starting last August. Since then I’ve lost nearly 40lbs and feel great. I did it all by cutting out foods that were high in saturated fats and cholesterol and running daily.

I’ve been cheating more regularly on the diet but have kept up the exercise. I really haven’t felt better in years.
*like*

Awesome job man.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 pm I’ve been caring for my dad who has been slowly dying for the past two years. Going to his doctors appointments and hearing repeatedly that all of this is basically due to him never taking care of himself caused me to start my own health journey starting last August. Since then I’ve lost nearly 40lbs and feel great. I did it all by cutting out foods that were high in saturated fats and cholesterol and running daily.

*like*

Awesome job man.
My exercise is about a 30 minute walk at work which is just under 2 miles. Then I run about 4.5 miles and walk a mile on my treadmill almost every night that I don’t play basketball.

My treadmill runs show I lose about 850 calories in that hour it takes me. I’d love to see what Artman does to lose more than me.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

How old is your father?
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 pm Since then I’ve lost nearly 40lbs and feel great. I really haven’t felt better in years.
:clap:
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:33 pm

How old is your father?
Turns 76 in July.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I wish your father the best, Carl.

Also congrats on the weight loss.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:05 pm I wish your father the best, Carl.

Carls father outlived mine by 5 years as of now. Kind of jealous. J/K. But where was my congrats on my weight loss, nephew. :suds:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:05 pm I wish your father the best, Carl.

Carls father outlived mine by 5 years as of now. Kind of jealous. J/K. But where was my congrats on my weight loss, nephew. :suds:
I didn't even see your post.

Congratulations but I already texted you this and sent you some PBR.

:) :suds:
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm

I didn't even see your post.

Congratulations but I already texted you this and sent you some PBR.

:) :suds:
I knew the other night was gruesome. I donated that case to the homeless. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Yeah thanks.

He’s on his way out now. He has a permanent catheter which means we’re dealing with constant UTI’s that often turn septic. I’ve been in an emergency room probably a dozen times in the last couple years wondering if this will be the time.

I am firmly in that sandwich generation where I’m raising my own kids and caring for aging parents. It’s stressful if I’m being honest.