The NBA has a Massive problem...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The NBA has a Massive problem...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

FYI... my 2 favorite quotes from the clip:

1) "The NBA used to be a league full of hard-nosed tough guys, and now it's trying to be a ballet with a ball".
2) "The league is too damn soft; the rules favor Offensive-minded players/teams". - Steven A. Smith

FYI... my favorite stats from the clip:

1) in 2010, 2011 and 2012 there were a total of six (6) 50-Point games combined. In 2024 there were four (4) 50 point games... in just ONE WEEK!!

2) The 2017 Warriors broke the all-time record for Offensive Efficiency with a 115.6 Offensive Rating. That same OR would rank 18th in the league in 2024!!

That's right folks... the greatest Offensive team in NBA history (if you buy into the made-up stat) would be BELOW AVERAGE today, yet some clueless fans believe this is because the players today are soooooooooooo much better than they were just seven (7) years ago.

:lol: :roll: :L

Anyway, it's worth watching... although if you're a fan of today's game you may want to have a box of tissue close by:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."