Atty's people lol

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Atty's people lol

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The correct position is to champion America staying out of the conflict, but having a passive rooting interest for Team Israel to win over Team Akbar.

IMHO of course.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:37 am The correct position is to champion America staying out of the conflict, but having a passive rooting interest for Team Israel to win over Team Akbar.

IMHO of course.
Correct
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:37 am The correct position is to champion America staying out of the conflict, but having a passive rooting interest for Team Israel to win over Team Akbar.

IMHO of course.

I would disagree with the passing interest part. If I even hear a firecracker went off in gaza i get insta-wood.

:jrsmith:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 am
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 amYour thinking is only binary
The choice is extremely binary.

Jews vs Muzzies

Spoken like a dumb red neck lol

It’s more complex than that. When the Arabs moved north under the banner of Islam, they did not remove the people of Palestine but forced them to convert. Modern day Palestinians are simply Byzantine christians which are Greeks, romans and left over cannanites , and Jews who converted to Islam. If you check their dna you will see that it is levant which goes back historically to the ancient canaanites and Jews of old. Then you add the 11k Afro Palestinians who were brought as slaves from East Africa and you have something pretty intense. Added to that the ashkenazy khazars Jews of Europe who converted to Judaism with the philosophy of Zionism and you get something explosive.

The only Christian position in all of this is to support Israeli and Palestinian christians since they are our brethren.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:10 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 amYour thinking is only binary

Jews vs Muzzies

It’s more complex than that. When the Arabs moved north under the banner of Islam, they did not remove the people of Palestine but forced them to convert. Modern day Palestinians are simply Byzantine christians which are Greeks, romans and left over cannanites , and Jews who converted to Islam. If you check their dna you will see that it is levant which goes back historically to the ancient canaanites and Jews of old. Then you add the 11k Afro Palestinians who were brought as slaves from East Africa and you have something pretty intense. Added to that the ashkenazy khazars Jews of Europe who converted to Judaism with the philosophy of Zionism and you get something explosive.

The only Christian position in all of this is to support Israeli and Palestinian christians since they are our brethren.
I do not care one bit about any of that drivel you just posted. I am not religious so my considerations are purely objective and not emotional like yours.

Jews provide more to the world than Muzzies, and that's the bottom line.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm

Jews vs Muzzies

I do not care one bit about any of that drivel you just posted.
You prefer to suckle at the teat of Likud bile instead of reading and understanding history
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:19 pm

You prefer to suckle at the teat of Likud bile instead of reading and understanding history
Historically Muzzies have provided almost nothing of value, and have been a net negative in the past ~1000 years.

Sorry this reality makes you emotional like a female.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:19 pm

Historically Muzzies have provided almost nothing of value, and have been a net negative in the past ~1000 years.

Sorry this reality makes you emotional like a female.
You know nothing.

Those so called muzzles ie Palestinians, have historical Jewish and Canaanite dna ie levant dna. Kub has none being an ashkenazy who converted and co-opted the religion. He will not tell you this.

Those muzzies ie Palestinians are only muzzles because they were forced to convert, prior to that they were Jews and Christians. And there is a small Palestinian Christian remnant.

While we can agree that Islam is largely antithetical to western ideals, those Palestinians being genocided are native to the land, while the likes of kub with Zionism etc are foreigners who migrated there.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

More religious bullshit.

We (Europeans) "genocided" the Natives in America. Do you feel any guilt over that? I sure as fuck don't. It was for the better.

:haha2:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:mrgreen: :lol: :banderas: same with the holocaust and kub has his hands out for reparashunz
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:37 pm More religious bullshit.

We (Europeans) "genocided" the Natives in America. Do you feel any guilt over that? I sure as fuck don't. It was for the better.

:haha2:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

IMHO of course.

America should maintain an *active* interest in the elimination of Iran and its proxies, as well as the development of defense technologies like the Iron Dome, David's Sling, Iron Beam, etc. That should never mean American boots on the ground in the Middle East, but America benefits a hell of a lot more from its partnership with Israel than it does its involvement with Ukraine, Taiwan, etc.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Attys people lol

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 am Attys people lol

Ati is now in exact political alignment with faggot Marxists lol

Personally I would be deeply ashamed if I was ever in agreement with anything from the person in that video, or the losers protesting on college campuses.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lol you guys are trying your hardest to push the false paradigm that you must be a Zionist to be a conservative lol.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 pm lol you guys are trying your hardest to push the false paradigm that you must be a Zionist to be a conservative lol.
You're still stuck in your extremely rudimentary thinking of viewing the subject from a religious perspective, instead of an objective and realistic lens.

This vice will never allow you to be as logical of a thinker as you so desperately wish others to perceive you as.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 pm lol you guys are trying your hardest to push the false paradigm that you must be a Zionist to be a conservative lol.
You're still stuck in your extremely rudimentary thinking of viewing the subject from a religious perspective, instead of an objective and realistic lens.

This vice will never allow you to be as logical of a thinker as you so desperately wish others to perceive you as.
Rudimentary lol. Yeah because hilly billy Zionist supporters are deep thinkers lol. At least Trump has a Jewish son in law lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 pm

Rudimentary lol. Yeah because hilly billy Zionist supporters are deep thinkers lol. At least Trump has a Jewish son in law lol
The fact that you believe I explicitly support Jews or Zionism in regards to this Jew vs Muzzy paradigm is exposing you big time.

Your brain is literally incapable of interpreting the subject outside of a religious viewpoint.

It's sad actually.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:54 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 pm

The fact that you believe I explicitly support Jews or Zionism in regards to this Jew vs Muzzy paradigm is exposing you big time.

Your brain is literally incapable of interpreting the subject outside of a religious viewpoint.

It's sad actually.
You’re a hillbilly Zionist like Lindsey graham and nikki Hilary :haha2:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Oh no, it's stuck on repeat and relegated to buzzwords now :(

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Oops what do we have here. Chuck Baldwin ain’t supporting Israel. I guess chuck baldwin is a fat lover