Madness' hero is Even grosser now

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Madness' hero is Even grosser now

Post by elartman1973 »

#BillieEilish tells Rolling Stone that she likes to masturbate in front of a mirror.

"Partly because it’s hot, but it also makes me have such a raw, deep connection to myself and my body, and have a love for my body that I have not really ever had."

Read the interview: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 235003585/
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Madness' hero is Even grosser now

Post by kobeunderbite »

A fat slob like you commenting on female sexuality is hilarious, as if you have any idea.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

She wants raw, i’ll give her raw.

:underbite:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

How is that gross, but a dude sticking his dick into another dude's asshole and getting shit all over it isn't - which you 100% support and have absolutely partaken in before.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:51 am #BillieEilish tells Rolling Stone that she likes to masturbate in front of a mirror.

"Partly because it’s hot, but it also makes me have such a raw, deep connection to myself and my body, and have a love for my body that I have not really ever had."

Read the interview: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 235003585/
Not nearly as gross as a 380 pound cross-eyed cuban with giant titties who masturbates to foot pics

Billie is creatively brilliant. Her 3rd album drops in less than a month. I suspect it will be a masterpiece.

Nobody cares what new art you have coming out.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:08 pm She wants raw, i’ll give her raw.

:underbite:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:07 pm A fat slob like you commenting on female sexuality is hilarious, as if you have any idea.
I'm none if the above dumbass..
Obsessed much?
Lie much?
I'm in better shape and ten times mire cacapble now than you are at your weak soft age

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm How is that gross, but a dude sticking his dick into another dude's asshole and getting shit all over it isn't - which you 100% support and have absolutely partaken in before.
Where have I ever supporter that?
I haven't. Dont make your inability of reading comprehendmsion misguide your assumptions.
I support rights not acts you stupid fuck. If you don't know the difference then you have bigger issues than your pathetic homophobia

Faggot

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madness lives in a world of lies. Now he claims I weigh almost 150 pounds more than I do on top of the other mess of fabrications.

She's nasty looking and gross.
Typical chick all you losers constantly bash but since I made the thread and I clearly own all you. Now you try to act like she's desireable.
5D losers...except house

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:42 pm Madness lives in a world of lies. Now he claims I weigh almost 150 pounds more than I do on top of the other mess of fabrications.

She's nasty looking and gross.
Typical chick all you losers constantly bash but since I made the thread and I clearly own all you. Now you try to act like she's desireable.
5D losers...except house
You only listen to music artists that are attractive? Did you want to fuck bob Marley?

She’s a music genius. Happens to have nice titties, almost as big as yours, but less floppy. She’s not super attractive. Famous for her talent, not looks. Authentic.

You weigh 380 pounds and your tits are floppy
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

What’s the problem
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Billie is more attractive on the female scale than Artman is on either the male or manatee scales.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:39 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm How is that gross, but a dude sticking his dick into another dude's asshole and getting shit all over it isn't - which you 100% support and have absolutely partaken in before.
Where have I ever supporter that?
I haven't. Dont make your inability of reading comprehendmsion misguide your assumptions.
I support rights not acts you stupid fuck. If you don't know the difference then you have bigger issues than your pathetic homophobia

Faggot
You support the faggy/tranny lifestyle because you refuse to dondemn it... therefore you support it, and stop trying to pretend you don't because it insults the collective intelligence of the board.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."