Post by Titan18 »

“Job done”

:haha2:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Sorry Phuture but this is too funny

Post by PhutureDynasty »

It was painful to watch.

The Sixers filed a grievance to the NBA about the refs, and while they haven't been spectacular that's no excuse. Winners win at the end of the day.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Nah I don't like to take the ref approach when I hear buddy hield has yet to make a 3. When Tobias has no value. My confidence is still high but I am comfortable with this series being over soon because there is no way we can compete with Boston with hurt embiid, no Melton Anda wasted Tobias
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

elmerjfudd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:34 pm Nah I don't like to take the ref approach when I hear buddy hield has yet to make a 3. When Tobias has no value. My confidence is still high but I am comfortable with this series being over soon because there is no way we can compete with Boston with hurt embiid, no Melton Anda wasted Tobias
Exactly. As if we would have complained if we won that game...

I'm tired of this feeling every playoffs.

I obviously do not want to lose Joel or Maxey but change should be coming to this roster in other places. I hope we go after Paul George like we are rumored to be doing this off-season.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:38 pm
elmerjfudd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:34 pm Nah I don't like to take the ref approach when I hear buddy hield has yet to make a 3. When Tobias has no value. My confidence is still high but I am comfortable with this series being over soon because there is no way we can compete with Boston with hurt embiid, no Melton Anda wasted Tobias
Exactly. As if we would have complained if we won that game...

I'm tired of this feeling every playoffs.

Welcome to my world. Nephew.