Tdk what do you think of Lebron throwing a hissy fit and walking out

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Tdk what do you think of Lebron throwing a hissy fit and walking out

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Did Jordan ever cry about losing a game and then slam the mic down and walk out the arena in tears?

https://youtube.com/shorts/hXLAdlD3Qyg? ... TTDN9AcnCJ
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Tdk what do you think of Lebron throwing a hissy fit and walking out

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

You don't have to link a YouTube to someone who watched the game start to finish and the entire post game presser.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:50 am You don't have to link a YouTube to someone who watched the game start to finish and the entire post game presser.
It's easy and true to say the good calls and the bad calls even each other out when you're not a victim of a bad call at the worst possible time.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Only someone with their head buried firmly in LeFraud's ass for 21 years would be surprised that this "woke" POS would cry and whine and blame the replay/refs for losing when A) he gets away with more Offensive Fouls than anyone in the history of the NBA, and B) he bricked the shot that would have given LA the lead with 16 seconds left.

The man is a complete fraud... how many times can it be said?

PS: The only time Jordan cried was AFTER winning Championships.

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:30 pm
NPC TDK strikes again.

“We had a chance to beat ’em,” Jordan said in The Last Dance. “We just didn’t respond. We got to that hill, we almost looked over the hill. I was devastated. I was absolutely devastated. I cried on the bus.”

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles ... 8_40267842
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:32 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:30 pm
NPC TDK strikes again.

“We had a chance to beat ’em,” Jordan said in The Last Dance. “We just didn’t respond. We got to that hill, we almost looked over the hill. I was devastated. I was absolutely devastated. I cried on the bus.”

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles ... 8_40267842
So when Jordan himself stated repeatedly AND emphatically that he did not retire because of stress or pressure (but rather, because he felt there was nothing left for him to prove) you/others refused to believe him, choosing instead to believe 3rd party individuals and heresay. On the other hand you choose to believe Jordan when he said he was crying on the bus.

:lol: and :roll: at bush-league flip-flopping like a fish out of water.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol holy shit
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Just for fun (to continue exposing the greatest fraud in NBA history) here's a detailed breakdown that shows everything LeFraud got away with in Game 2... there's sooooooooooooooooo much that you'll think the footage was edited to include the last 10 games against Denver. But alas, it's not. This is Game 2 "only"... which the Nuggets would have won by double-digits even if the refs only whistled LeFraud for half the shit you'll see in this video.

PS: This is just Part I. Part II is coming soon.

What a fraud:

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:34 pm Just for fun (to continue exposing the greatest fraud in NBA history) here's a detailed breakdown that shows everything LeFraud got away with in Game 2... there's sooooooooooooooooo much that you'll think the footage was edited to include the last 10 games against Denver. But alas, it's not. This is Game 2 "only"... which the Nuggets would have won by double-digits even if the refs only whistled LeFraud for half the shit you'll see in this video.

What a fraud...

LOL. I just wonder how many times LeBron has gotten away with those same moves over the last 20 years.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:34 pm Just for fun (to continue exposing the greatest fraud in NBA history) here's a detailed breakdown that shows everything LeFraud got away with in Game 2... there's sooooooooooooooooo much that you'll think the footage was edited to include the last 10 games against Denver. But alas, it's not. This is Game 2 "only"... which the Nuggets would have won by double-digits even if the refs only whistled LeFraud for half the shit you'll see in this video.

What a fraud...

LOL. I just wonder how many times LeBron has gotten away with those same moves over the last 20 years.
It has to be thousands of times... easily.