Slapped in the head isn’t a foul?

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Slapped in the head isn’t a foul?

Post by wailuaFC »

I wasn’t aware of this, but apparently if the ball leaves your hand on a layup you can be slapped on the head without a foul? That’s a flagrant if the ball was on Dlos fingertips, but because he just released it, it’s not even a common foul? Seems like a wild rule
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Re: Slapped in the head isn’t a foul?

Post by wailuaFC »

Dlo hit on the head on a layup isn’t a foul even with review but Murray initiating contact with LeBron on a step back is with less than a minute left. It was a fun season at times, but it’s over
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Complete head scratcher

:trips:
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:45 am Complete head scratcher

:trips:
Getting hit in the head is a flagrant 1 even without intent, for it not to even be a common foul is incredible. Literally the difference in the game
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Good no-call by the officials
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I’m against DLo being slapped on the head with no foul but would 100% okay with Lebron being smacked upside the dome with no foul.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Not for Lakers players. :pop2: :suds:
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Let me just say, it wasn’t because of the refs the lakers lost, but the inconsistency was astounding. Compare the non foul on dlo to lebron “fouling” Murray and it’s astounding. Clear and obvious contact to the head, even according to Scott foster, vs a generic touch foul that happens on every possession. Lakers deserved to lose because the nuggets are just better and they went from running plays on 60% of their possessions in the first half (1.45 ppp) to 41% of their possessions in the second (.95 ppp on the free lance plays). Same story in game one
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 pm Let me just say, it wasn’t because of the refs the lakers lost, but the inconsistency was astounding. Compare the non foul on dlo to lebron “fouling” Murray and it’s astounding. Clear and obvious contact to the head, even according to Scott foster, vs a generic touch foul that happens on every possession. Lakers deserved to lose because the nuggets are just better and they went from running plays on 60% of their possessions in the first half (1.45 ppp) to 41% of their possessions in the second (.95 ppp on the free lance plays). Same story in game one
I did not watch the game. If I had to break down the Stars game last night, the bottom line is the better team won. Kudo's.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Da Stars. wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:10 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 pm Let me just say, it wasn’t because of the refs the lakers lost, but the inconsistency was astounding. Compare the non foul on dlo to lebron “fouling” Murray and it’s astounding. Clear and obvious contact to the head, even according to Scott foster, vs a generic touch foul that happens on every possession. Lakers deserved to lose because the nuggets are just better and they went from running plays on 60% of their possessions in the first half (1.45 ppp) to 41% of their possessions in the second (.95 ppp on the free lance plays). Same story in game one
I did not watch the game. If I had to break down the Stars game last night, the bottom line is the better team won. Kudo's.
The better team won. That’s what it boils down to. I just legitimately didn’t know it was legal to hit someone in the head if they don’t have the ball in their hands, which is what the ref said on live tv