AD crying because he's never won DPOY

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

AD crying because he's never won DPOY

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/399 ... ets-series

"I'll never get it," Davis told ESPN when asked about the award. "They're not giving it to me. The league doesn't like me. I'm the best defensive player in the league. I can switch 1 through 5. I can guard the pick-and-roll the best in the league, from a big standpoint. I block shots. I rebound.

"I don't know what else to do.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Re: AD crying because he's never won DPOY

Post by manchild98 »

Probably just needed to play more games. 9 of 12 seasons he played less than 69 games. In 6 of those seasons he missed at least 18 games.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

He’s got bigger issues he needs to worry about. Stats 32/14 w 4 blocks mean dick when as a team you were outrebounded on the offensive glass 16-5, with the majority of those ending up as 2nd or 3rd chance points. Jokic put up similar numbers to AD, only difference being Jokic barely even broke a sweat.

AD thought he was that guy, going 0-4 from 3pt. If I’m Ham, i’m shocking AD’s collar if he even thinks about lingering out in 3pt territory. Fkn cringe. Get yo logistics right, AD. Next time a reporter sticks a mic in your face axing you about anything other than this Nugget series, your answer better be NO COMMENT FOH.

:underbite:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Tim Duncan never won one. I don't even think he ever finished 2nd in voting for that matter.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Davis had 3 (of the Lakers' 5) Offensive Rebounds, which was more than any other player on the floor except for Aaron Gordon (LeFraud's man, I'm guessing?????).

On that note, Anthony Davis' co-star (the 'alleged' GOAT - lololol) pulled another infamous 4th Quarter choke job in Game 1, and he plays absolutely zero Defense... if he did the Lakers' regular season record would be much better and Davis would get more consideration for DPOY.

In short: AD needs more haaaaaalp.

:bronfrown:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 pm Tim Duncan never won one. I don't even think he ever finished 2nd in voting for that matter.
I did not even realize this.

Wow.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

he likely would have won a couple along with an MVP, if he had stayed in New Orleans and led the team deep into the playoffs. But he opted to live under LeBron's shadow.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:47 pm https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/399 ... ets-series

"I'll never get it," Davis told ESPN when asked about the award. "They're not giving it to me. The league doesn't like me. I'm the best defensive player in the league. I can switch 1 through 5. I can guard the pick-and-roll the best in the league, from a big standpoint. I block shots. I rebound.

"I don't know what else to do.
Isaac is a better defender. If he played the minutes and amount of games it's his to lose
Numbers don't lie
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"