How come LeMedia hasn't said a peep about YET ANOTHER LeFraud failure in the 4th Quarter...?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

How come LeMedia hasn't said a peep about YET ANOTHER LeFraud failure in the 4th Quarter...?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

This is supposed to be the GOAT we're talking about here (I know, funny - :L ), but here he is with yet another 4th Quarter choke-job and no one in LeMedia is discussing it??

:noidea: :noidea:

Shocking... lol... NOT!

LeFraud Game 1 4th Quarter: 9+ minutes, 2 (of his game-high) 7 Turnovers, 0 Assists, and only 2 FGA (1 brick, and 1 completely meaningless layup with 35 seconds left in garbage time - ie; Denver up 14 points).

How many times have we seen this from LeFraud... and again, he's supposed to be the GOAT!?!?

:lol: :roll: :L

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: How come LeMedia hasn't said a peep about YET ANOTHER LeFraud failure in the 4th Quarter...?

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

They are blaming D’Angelo Russell lol
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: How come LeMedia hasn't said a peep about YET ANOTHER LeFraud failure in the 4th Quarter...?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Mike ain't beating these Nuggets either.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Mike ain't beating these Nuggets either.
Yeah no shit... Mike is 61 freakin' years old.

:lol:

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:43 pm They are blaming D’Angelo Russell lol
Right, I know... what a joke. What a Fraud this bum is... like in 2011 when he blamed Miami's role-players for why the Heat lost to the Mavs.

Over-hyped and over-rated = LeFraud.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:43 pm They are blaming D’Angelo Russell lol
Pretty much. However I think skip had something to say
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Mike ain't beating these Nuggets either.
Yeah he would..are you kidding me?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"