kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Skip picks LAL

Post by kobeunderbite »

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Skip picks LAL

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Hillbilly Kobe set to drop 25/6/5 for the series.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I'd be shocked.

All respect to LeBron, AD, and the Lakers but Jokic and the Nuggets were a buzzsaw come playoff time last season and now they have the confidence having won the title.

I picked Nuggets in 4 in our prediction thread for this series but I think it'll probably be in 5.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Nuggets have beat them 8 straight times, but we all know playoff Bron
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Too bad this isn't the 80s or 90s....someone would just have to give Jokic a 3 second death stare and he'd be too afraid to come back out of the locker room.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

manchild98 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 pm Too bad this isn't the 80s or 90s....someone would just have to give Jokic a 3 second death stare and he'd be too afraid to come back out of the locker room.
Lakers should just sign some goon to a 10 day to hack the fuck out of Jokic and hit him with a couple bows to the face.

You know, like the real men in the 90s did.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm
manchild98 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 pm Too bad this isn't the 80s or 90s....someone would just have to give Jokic a 3 second death stare and he'd be too afraid to come back out of the locker room.
Lakers should just sign some goon to a 10 day to hack the fuck out of Jokic and hit him with a couple bows to the face.

You know, like the real men in the 90s did.
The rules allowed for that type of play in the 80's and 90's... that's an irrefutable fact. Another irrefutable fact is the "intimidation factor" (which existed when Jordan played) absolutely does NOT exist in today's soft NBA because the rules do not allow for it.

It's a pretty simple concept... not sure why you LeTots can't grasp it.

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."