Israel struck Iranian airbase and nuclear research facility without entering Iranian airspace

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Israel struck Iranian airbase and nuclear research facility without entering Iranian airspace

Post by elartman1973 »

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Israel struck Iranian airbase and nuclear research facility without entering Iranian airspace

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 am

I don't eat foreign ethnic food
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Iran playing it off saying no missiles actually hit any targets and their sirens/missile defense went off due to being "overly sensitive to birds flying in the region." LOL why are they so weak? Israel has balls at least.

Iran probably content to save face acting like nothing happened, and putting it behind them, while Israel bringing the heat to ALL their enemies. I can respect it.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

can you get any more cucked than Iran? "w-w-we don't know who did it!"

:haha2:

If they want to be taken seriously they need to start dropping tactical nukes

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Cmon Iran, tap into your great Persian heritage and open up a can of whoop ass on Israel
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Israe
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am Cmon Iran, tap into your great Persian heritage and open up a can of whoop ass on Israel
Israel is too strong. They intercepted 99% of Iran's 300 missiles and drones, all of which were tracked as soon as they were launched. Israel went 2/2 for 100% hit rate from locations that Iran still identify, speculated to be secret Mossad bases in kurdish territory. They hit right next to Iran's nuclear reactors just to send the message - if we want to, you're dead.

Boom.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am Cmon Iran, tap into your great Persian heritage and open up a can of whoop ass on Israel
Damn, what happened to you?

You sound like such a bitch lmao

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Good job Israel. I never liked those stinking Persians.

Hey KUB, Shalom my guy.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Get on your knees and beg
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Israel just keeps racking up Ls. :laugh3:

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lol Israel caught lying again lol
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am lol Israel caught lying again lol

Israel literally never commented on or even acknowledged these strikes. They were reported and the story broken by Iranian media sharing news about explosions, lol idiot
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

So did they use their space lasers?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:08 pm So did they use their space lasers?

They used missiles undetectable by Iranian radar to hit their Russian-made air defense system protecting their ""top secret" Natanz nuclear facility.

Israel is too strong for Iran (and most countries).
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:02 am Israe
Israel is too strong. They intercepted 99% of Iran's 300 missiles and drones, all of which were tracked as soon as they were launched. Israel went 2/2 for 100% hit rate from locations that Iran still identify, speculated to be secret Mossad bases in kurdish territory. They hit right next to Iran's nuclear reactors just to send the message - if we want to, you're dead.

Boom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.