NBA network ratings collapse to new all time low

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: NBA network ratings collapse to new all time low

Post by elartman1973 »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 pm It’s hard to watch right now.

I’m a fan but it’s rare to tune into a game of teams you don’t normally root for and see 3-5 stars posting a dnp-coach’s decision.

Someone is always hurt and the league lost its grit. If you hit the 4th quarter and a team is up +15, everyone punts and you can tell they don’t care.

I don’t know how to fix it but right now it’s such a rarity to get a decent game.
It never surprises me when fans of struggling teams somehow find a reason to lessen the product. Of course, it NEVER has anything to do with it.
I've watched my team all along. I enjoy the process
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 pm It’s hard to watch right now.

I’m a fan but it’s rare to tune into a game of teams you don’t normally root for and see 3-5 stars posting a dnp-coach’s decision.

Someone is always hurt and the league lost its grit. If you hit the 4th quarter and a team is up +15, everyone punts and you can tell they don’t care.

I don’t know how to fix it but right now it’s such a rarity to get a decent game.
It never surprises me when fans of struggling teams somehow find a reason to lessen the product. Of course, it NEVER has anything to do with it.
I've watched my team all along. I enjoy the process
I enjoy the game and the process. I'll admit the few years the Grizz were relevant I enjoyed it more, but I always love the game.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It's definitely nice to see Grizz stick around for the Magic for all those hard years and get slightly rewarded this year with a respectable team.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 pm It's definitely nice to see Grizz stick around for the Magic for all those hard years and get slightly rewarded this year with a respectable team.
You're the best Bush. Thanks.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

My guess would be because nba fans tend to be younger and most younger people don’t pay for cable so they’re streaming more games compared to mlb and nfl fans