0 - Fouls - 2
8-12 - FG% - 5-6
1-1 - 3PT% - 1-1
1-1 - FT% - 6-6

DeRozen: Plus 17
Coby White: Minus 1

:L

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: What's wrong with this picture...?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

BUMP

No one has anything to say about the joke stat known as +/- YET many AG posters will continue to use it as if it's gospel.. :roll: ...and BTW, the +/- results from after the game are even more ridiculously flawed than the half-time figures listed in the OP.

:lol: at these fake stats.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: What's wrong with this picture...?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Too obvious a troll (which is why everyone ignored you), but basic +/- is indeed noisy the smaller the sample size, and everyone knows that. A half or even a game of basketball is obnoxiously small.

Yet...what do you know! When +/- is taken over a larger sample size and prior-informed and everything else that actually (mostly) address the flaws in basic +/-...

Derozen ends in approximately the 90th percentile offensively and 83rd percentile overall (sort and scroll to see):
https://dunksandthrees.com/epm

What a coinky-dink!

As the saying goes, you got hoisted by your own retard.

Edit: Same thing with White (he has almost the exact same EPM offensively as DD...I believe 91st percentile).